• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet Another Infinity, Warlock, Thanos Thread.

28 posts in this topic

Moving some items from previous thread, and adding in a few new books.

Look for the bulk deals

First :takeit: wins, and trumps PM's.

Shipping is $5 up to 7 books, 8 or more is $10.

No HOS or probation members.

Paypal is fine, and payable on invoice. Shipments usually go out on Saturdays.

Have fun everyone!!

Set 2: (Same Scans as set 1, if you would like actual scans of comics, please let me know (#1 has some "crumple" on the back left corner, would come out in a press, NCB, but there is also a printer defect.))

Infinity Gauntley 1-6 NM $35 Shipped SOLD

th_infinity1.jpgth_infinity2.jpgth_infinity3.jpgth_infinity4.jpgth_infinity5.jpgth_infinity6.jpg

Set 2: (Same Scans as set 1, if you would like actual scans of comics, please let me know (#1 has some "crumple" on the back left corner, would come out in a press, NCB, but there is also a printer defect.))

Infinity Gauntley 1-6 NM $35 Shipped

th_infinity1.jpgth_infinity2.jpgth_infinity3.jpgth_infinity4.jpgth_infinity5.jpgth_infinity6.jpg

i'll take it, but can i get scans of the defects?

Crunch on the bottom left corner, 2 black streaks through the dungeons and dragons trademark area in the white center bottom, and what appears to be a pressure almost center of the back cover. Not really pretty, so I understand if you pass, but if you don't, I'll throw in the other Warlock #1.

infinitygauntlet1backcrunch.jpg

Crunch on the bottom left corner, 2 black streaks through the dungeons and dragons trademark area in the white center bottom, and what appears to be a pressure almost center of the back cover. Not really pretty, so I understand if you pass, but if you don't, I'll throw in the other Warlock #1.

is that the only book with major flaws?

Yes, it is, but to be safe, I will get scans up of the remaining 5 issues with a front and back scan, just to be as transparent as possible.

:)

Yes, it is, but to be safe, I will get scans up of the remaining 5 issues with a front and back scan, just to be as transparent as possible.

okay. right now, I'd still be interested at $30 shipped.

hm

I will try and find that WD 87 SDCC and ship that as well, saves $5 for shipping..

th_gauntlet1front.jpgth_gauntlet2front.jpgth_gauntlet2back.jpgth_gauntlet3front.jpgth_gauntlet3back.jpg

th_gauntlet4front.jpgth_gauntlet4back.jpgth_gauntlet5front.jpgth_gauntlet5back.jpgth_gauntlet6front.jpgth_gauntlet6back.jpg

hm

I will try and find that WD 87 SDCC and ship that as well, saves $5 for shipping..

th_gauntlet1front.jpgth_gauntlet2front.jpgth_gauntlet2back.jpgth_gauntlet3front.jpgth_gauntlet3back.jpg

th_gauntlet4front.jpgth_gauntlet4back.jpgth_gauntlet5front.jpgth_gauntlet5back.jpgth_gauntlet6front.jpgth_gauntlet6back.jpg

ohhh yeah. forgot about that. in that case, i'll gladly do $35 shipped for I.G. 1-6 + WD 87 variant

hm

ohhh yeah. forgot about that. in that case, i'll gladly do $35 shipped for I.G. 1-6 + WD 87 variant

^^