• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet Another Infinity, Warlock, Thanos Thread.

28 posts in this topic

The Infinity War #1-6 NM

$15 for the set or $3 each.

Buy the set and receive and additional #1 free.

Buy any other set here, and receive another #1 free.

th_infinitywar1.jpgth_infinitywar2.jpgth_infinitywar3.jpgth_infinitywar4.jpgth_infinitywar5.jpgth_infinitywar6.jpg

Last Set!!

If any previous buyers in the thread pick this up, it's included in the shipping.

:)

holy fashnizzle, i should have been piecing together I.G. sets out of the discount boxes as my part-time job for the last 10 years! (although, honestly, it's easier said than done, 4 - 6 are less easy to find (relatively speaking) than 1 and 2. of course, good stuff (and this was some of the good stuff actually put out in that era) usually comes back in style again.

holy fashnizzle, i should have been piecing together I.G. sets out of the discount boxes as my part-time job for the last 10 years! (although, honestly, it's easier said than done, 4 - 6 are less easy to find (relatively speaking) than 1 and 2. of course, good stuff (and this was some of the good stuff actually put out in that era) usually comes back in style again.

Yeah, hard to imagine how many sets I've passed along since they were in the .50 box, but I donlt try to think like that, as it's only frustrating, and harmful in the long run..

you can buy the last set i have though.. :baiting:

Agreed. I have 4 #1s and 3 #3s and nothing else.

Hi hizzy. To be honest, I have never shipped to Cananda, but am not opposed to it. I think i would have to get an exact amount, and if there are customs forms, i would have to declare the correct value. But if you are willing to wait while i learn this, i will have no reservation about shipping to you.