• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOS #92 CGC 9.6 $8,250.00

129 posts in this topic

What a book! shocked.gif

No way it'll sell at that price though. 893naughty-thumb.gif

10 cent fixed price listing fee last thursday. Seller has nothing to lose. gossip.gif

PS: Why didn't you answer the trivia after I gave you the right answer?

foreheadslap.gif

I've already won too many times on the trivia (twice for wrong answers! grin.gif), so I wouldn't have won this week. But I'll still keep playing!

893censored-thumb.gif The one time I won with a wrong answer it was taken away 'cause of the trivia beeyotches that always whine & complain. mad.gif

foreheadslap.gif

I've already won too many times on the trivia (twice for wrong answers! grin.gif), so I wouldn't have won this week. But I'll still keep playing!

893censored-thumb.gif The one time I won with a wrong answer it was taken away 'cause of the trivia beeyotches that always whine & complain. mad.gif

Their "beeyotchi-ness" is our burden. frown.gif

One day, my friend, we will rid the forum of all the beeyotches (except for the hot ones in the Babe Test. They can stay! tongue.gif)

He always lists that book during eBay 10cent auction days... This is his second attempt... gossip.gif Nice book--and, if I were still collecting, and it was about 1/2 that price, I'd scarf it up...

On a related note...never owned a HOS 92, although I own the surrounding issues. My personal opinion--the talent on this issue with the intro to Swampie is great, but IMHO the hype has catapulted the price of this one in the ionosphere....

On a related note...never owned a HOS 92, although I own the surrounding issues. My personal opinion--the talent on this issue with the intro to Swampie is great, but IMHO the hype has catapulted the price of this one in the ionosphere....

And it's not even Swamp Thing, but more like a try-out. 893frustrated.gif

actually i don't think its overrated. Its really the only DC character introduction between the SA and new teen titans to have any impact on popular culture whatsoever.

You are forgetting... uhm... wait a minute...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused.gif

blush.gif

Forget it. crazy.gif

actually i don't think its overrated. Its really the only DC character introduction between the SA and new teen titans to have any impact on popular culture whatsoever.

Well, then my damn Chamber of Darkness #4 should be $4,000 too, because it's a "Conan" tryout issue foreheadslap.gif Conan is way more cooler than Swampie tongue.gif

Well, then my damn Chamber of Darkness #4 should be $4,000 too, because it's a "Conan" tryout issue foreheadslap.gif Conan is way more cooler than Swampie tongue.gif

Bah...you only have a 9.4! foreheadslap.gif