• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catching up on Thor issues

4 posts in this topic

I am looking at buying all issues of the current run of Thor (1-81) just to catch on this great series. I have been looking at various websites and previews of these issues and I think I saw the Destroyer holding an axe that looked like a recent villian whose name I believe is Desak the God Killer? Can someone give me the skinny on what happened here? Does Thor take on the Destroyer shell to kick some tail?

I'm probably going to buy all of these in one or two orders depending on whether or not they can ship them all at once but the suspense is killing me. I am also curious to see what happened in the Thanos, Mangog story. popcorn.gif

I am looking at buying all issues of the current run of Thor (1-81) just to catch on this great series. I have been looking at various websites and previews of these issues and I think I saw the Destroyer holding an axe that looked like a recent villian whose name I believe is Desak the God Killer? Can someone give me the skinny on what happened here? Does Thor take on the Destroyer shell to kick some tail?

I'm probably going to buy all of these in one or two orders depending on whether or not they can ship them all at once but the suspense is killing me. I am also curious to see what happened in the Thanos, Mangog story. popcorn.gif

Desak beats the [!@#%^&^] out of the Norse Gods using the destroyer Armor

First off I thought I was posting this in the Modern section where it belongs, so my apologies. So what happens to Desak? Does Odin step in? Tell me more? popcorn.gif

This issue is set int he future where Odin is dead and the Norse Gods rule the earth with Thos as its Dictator.

Loki unleashes the destroyer armor with the spirit of a norse godling Tarene also known as Thor Girl in it but Desak takes it over instead. Odin is Dead in the future