• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Facilitator questions for discussion

118 posts in this topic

I found it:

No, this is the same garbage that goes on here all the time. One person almost brings up a subject but won't come out and say it. Someone else gets defensive or make broad generalizations. The first party pokes the second party with a stick and so it goes with the majority not knowing what is happening.

If you've got a problem with Chandler, come out and say it. Tell us what it is. If you're going to drop hints and allegations, then just go away. The way you're doing it now leads to everyone taking side and further fracturing in this small community.

Chandler, if you're not guilty or don't know what he's talking about, then why are you getting so defensive? If you know what it was and you did it, own up to it. If not, then why fight?

In one of these two threads I advised the parties to work it out privately and include CGC and, only if after those attempts fail, to air it all here if any party so chooses.

If people choose to bring that discussion here, I can't fathom advocating speaking about a small portion of it, without allowing all parties to go into as much detail as they want or need to get to the bottom of it.

You thought so to, as recently as August of 2011.

Details are what we need. Let's see it all! The trouble is we have a "barrage" of emails and PMs, but not one of them put out for us to see. Show us the evidence, show us the facts. What's going on here is the same as what I railed against then. No full story, no evidence, just "facilitator X sucks because things didn't happen the way I thought they would."

You're a detail man and you don't know what's happened. That alone should tell you we don't have all the facts. We have tons of messages saying so and so sucks and the rest of us don't know what's going on. They need to either put up or shut up.

Medicar,

If you want all the details and the evidence, go ask Joe. I am unable at this time, not unwilling to provide you the info! Besides if you had caught any of the Locked/Deleted Thread you would have seen 1 of the large walls of text sent to JOE that has some of the evidence and details you are looking for!

As for the name calling. I see your point and will leave it at that!

Your own words coming your way,"Let it GO"....

Medicar,

Now you have offended me, oh well!

Man you preach it and then turn around and dish out your own BS, hypocrite! :screwy:

An open forum provides you with an opinion, but not with a brain :idea: !

You honestly have no clue here!

:acclaim:

If you do not like what is stated in this thread, you are more than welcome to leave and/or add me to ignore :cool: !

As soon as these issues are resolved by CGC (Hopefully tomorrow) then I will be done with this thread! Deal with it for few more days then you can go on singing your song!

The only reason I would have no clue is that you haven't provided any evidence. You make claims and make cliams but don't provide anything to support them. Show us the "barrage of emails and PMs." How many PMs and emails are in a barrage? You don't have to nail it down to a specific number, although that would be best, but at least give us a rough idea.

This isn't about what has been stated. It's about the baiting and demeaning comments. Keep it factual and you will keep more supporters.

he has more supporters than you. I would say 20-1, but i would need the OP mathematics skills to know for sure.

I found it:

No, this is the same garbage that goes on here all the time. One person almost brings up a subject but won't come out and say it. Someone else gets defensive or make broad generalizations. The first party pokes the second party with a stick and so it goes with the majority not knowing what is happening.

If you've got a problem with Chandler, come out and say it. Tell us what it is. If you're going to drop hints and allegations, then just go away. The way you're doing it now leads to everyone taking side and further fracturing in this small community.

Chandler, if you're not guilty or don't know what he's talking about, then why are you getting so defensive? If you know what it was and you did it, own up to it. If not, then why fight?

In one of these two threads I advised the parties to work it out privately and include CGC and, only if after those attempts fail, to air it all here if any party so chooses.

If people choose to bring that discussion here, I can't fathom advocating speaking about a small portion of it, without allowing all parties to go into as much detail as they want or need to get to the bottom of it.

You thought so to, as recently as August of 2011.

Details are what we need. Let's see it all! The trouble is we have a "barrage" of emails and PMs, but not one of them put out for us to see. Show us the evidence, show us the facts. What's going on here is the same as what I railed against then. No full story, no evidence, just "facilitator X sucks because things didn't happen the way I thought they would."

You're a detail man and you don't know what's happened. That alone should tell you we don't have all the facts. We have tons of messages saying so and so sucks and the rest of us don't know what's going on. They need to either put up or shut up.

Medicar,

If you want all the details and the evidence, go ask Joe. I am unable at this time, not unwilling to provide you the info! Besides if you had caught any of the Locked/Deleted Thread you would have seen 1 of the large walls of text sent to JOE that has some of the evidence and details you are looking for!

As for the name calling. I see your point and will leave it at that!

Your own words coming your way,"Let it GO"....

You're the one with the problem. You're the one that made it public. If you want us to know, put it out here. Let's see it. You can stand on a street corner and scream "Wal-Mart sucks!" but once you have my attention, be ready to tell me why you believe it and have something to back it up, don't tell me to ask the Better Business Bureau.

Medicar,

Man you preach it and then turn around and dish out your own BS, hypocrite! :screwy:

If you do not like what is stated in this thread, you are more than welcome to leave and/or add me to ignore :cool: !

As soon as these issues are resolved by CGC (Hopefully tomorrow) then I will be done with this thread! Deal with it for few more days then you can go on singing your song!

The only reason I would have no clue is that you haven't provided any evidence. You make claims and make cliams but don't provide anything to support them. Show us the "barrage of emails and PMs." How many PMs and emails are in a barrage? You don't have to nail it down to a specific number, although that would be best, but at least give us a rough idea.

This isn't about what has been stated. It's about the baiting and demeaning comments. Keep it factual and you will keep more supporters.

Medicar,

I am sorry you entered this conversation at the tail end. It happens.

Medicar,

Medicar,

I am sorry you entered this conversation at the tail end. It happens.

I get it. No evidence. No case.

:facepalm: Why is the thread not dealt with yet? :troll:

As for asking Joe for info, you know that wont work the matter is between Z, DWC, & CGC. We should not poke into the matter publicly anyway, now if the person wants to PM you the info it's their call.

It has been stated on the thread numerous times from different forum members that this situation should be addressed in private between the parties involved. Z has stated that he wants to broadcast his situation even though he knows of Joe's post of public posts of negativity.

DWC wanted input on improving their process for this thread. Please lets all try to keep the inputs constructive. (the spreadsheets from NYComics is good, but how would we take care of on-site submissions?)

The first thread was for piper to figure out what happened to his book. Can the guys here honestly answer that they got piper or thread opener the info that he needed to get his answers. Please think of that before you post.

WOW

yea he's so far in right now, he has no way out so will deflect, accuse and insult to get the heat off him.

sound familiar?

DWC wanted input on improving their process for this thread. Please lets all try to keep the inputs constructive. (the spreadsheets from NYComics is good, but how would we take care of on-site submissions?)

I have no dog in this SS fight, but you sound naive. You think this thread was a wise business decision? Maybe I'm just jaded, but it seems silly for a company in the middle of a public customer service dispute to ask for suggestions on the resolution of said issue. Then when the customer shows up you think he should not still be upset.

In a bullfighting arena, don't wave the red flag if you don't want the bull to show up. (shrug)

As for the locked thread, one of the emails stated in Z post that Z knew the CGC SS rules & still asked a facilitator to go above & beyond. DWC said they would try.

Is it the Facilitator's fault to take on the challenge (they are on the hook once they accept of course) or should the customer know better (like asking for a Steve Ditko CGC SS book or a Todd McFarlane CGC SS book during the NYCC 2010 when Joe posted that none would be allowed by the artist's request)?

Everyone needs to back off and let the parties involved discuss the matter with CGC. Until it's determined what, if any, resolution can be made all that's happening is more fuel being added to the fire. All those chiming in should reread at least the last two paragraphs of this post.

Link

It specifically covers situations like this.

Is it the Facilitator's fault to take on the challenge (they are on the hook once they accept of course) or should the customer know better (like asking for a Steve Ditko CGC SS book or a Todd McFarlane CGC SS book during the NYCC 2010 when Joe posted that none would be allowed by the artist's request)?

The customer is paying for the facilitator's expertise in regards to the Signature Series program - if something isn't doable, it's up to the facilitator to inform the customer prior to taking their books.

I have no dog in this SS fight, but you sound naive. You think this thread was a wise business decision? Maybe I'm just jaded, but it seems silly for a company in the middle of a public customer service dispute to ask for suggestions on the resolution of said issue. Then when the customer shows up you think he should not still be upset.

In a bullfighting arena, don't wave the red flag if you don't want the bull to show up. (shrug)

Yes the thread was not like a bull fighting arena, but more like a run with the bulls like in the City Slickers movie. :ohnoez:

But there have been positive inputs from some of the board members & I hope all the facilitators provide "positive" input so that no one gets put in the same situation or at least be more educated before they head right into it.

As for the locked thread, one of the emails stated in Z post that Z knew the CGC SS rules & still asked a facilitator to go above & beyond. DWC said they would try.

It would be nice if you did not take 1 sentence from an email and manipulate it to suit your twisted petty ideals!

email:

I will be sending Ultimate Spiderman 100 Project to Baltimore for 11 Sigs and then to NYCC for 5+ sigs depending on who else is added. I noticed George Perez is going to be at Dragon Con. Is there no possible way to have George sign this book without forfeiting the NYCC sigs due to the "2 Convention Only Rule"? I do not mind paying the extra hold fee.

I guess I could always wait until next years SDCC, I know he will be there.”

This was provided as proof of knowledge the books were to be CGC SS! Nothing More, but by all means please do as you wish!

I thanked DWC in countless emails for the Hard work I thought was being done on my books!

Please continue to take my words and twist them!

rtecbot

I am going to follow lscomic's advice & now follow my own advice in the beginning.

Apologies for the my posts it is just my view everybody is entitled to their viewpoint.

With that

Good Evening