• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 Phoenix Comic Con sketches and Pics!

30 posts in this topic

I saw Finch's rates they were outrageous. $60 for a head, $120 for head and Torso, 250 for full body. Compared to George Perez who only charged $25 to do one character with a head and a bit of the Torso. If you want a great comic sketch for good prices stop by Andy Carreon's and Shelby Robertson's tables. I had other stuff I needed to get signed and submitted so Finch was just out of my price range.

actually those prices are quite reasonable for a seasoned, established, desirable professional to do a sketch. david used to charge 500 for full figure sketches. that is half price. Obviously if the man always has a line at conventions for sketches the prices must be what the market bares or less.

I saw Finch's rates they were outrageous. $60 for a head, $120 for head and Torso, 250 for full body. Compared to George Perez who only charged $25 to do one character with a head and a bit of the Torso. If you want a great comic sketch for good prices stop by Andy Carreon's and Shelby Robertson's tables. I had other stuff I needed to get signed and submitted so Finch was just out of my price range.

actually those prices are quite reasonable for a seasoned, established, desirable professional to do a sketch. david used to charge 500 for full figure sketches. that is half price. Obviously if the man always has a line at conventions for sketches the prices must be what the market bares or less.

Right on Kris. Those were the best prices for someone of Finch's caliber I have seen in quite some time. I can assure you, at SDCC those prices will double.

Right on Kris. Those were the best prices for someone of Finch's caliber I have seen in quite some time. I can assure you, at SDCC those prices will double.

+1 on the best prices.. I could not believe his prices were so low.

I agree with the others. Finch used to charge $500 for a full figure, and $250 is a heck of a deal. I think the $60 for a head sketch is about his previous prices, but his bust price was creeping up to $200. I think it's worth every penny, but I'll admit I'm biased. I've loved his art since Aphrodite IX back in the 90's. :)

Great sketches everyone. And whoever was complaining about Finch's prices has no idea what they are talking about. He's very affordable for his pedigree, and talent.

Finch's prices are pretty good, his table always seems to have one of the longest lines at the Cons I've seen him at. He's a monster at sketching and signing throughout the day (though he does pop at his table late after opening sometimes). Looking forward to getting a sketch from him soon.

Great sketches everyone. And whoever was complaining about Finch's prices has no idea what they are talking about. He's very affordable for his pedigree, and talent.

Finch's prices are pretty good, his table always seems to have one of the longest lines at the Cons I've seen him at. He's a monster at sketching and signing throughout the day (though he does pop at his table late after opening sometimes). Looking forward to getting a sketch from him soon.

Saw on a comic convention vid that he likes chocolate does he munch on chocolate while sketching?