• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 Marvel Omnis, Double covers, 80's Marvel posters, 1920-40's Sunday comics, etc

70 posts in this topic

This thread will include an assortment of items, vintage Marvel posters, 1920's to 40's Sunday comic pages, and a few double covers.

:takeit: wins and PMs are also welcome. Payment accepted through PayPal or money order. If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM.

U.S. shipping varies per item. Please inquire about International rates.

CGC books: $10.00 Priority Mail for the first book with exact shipping charged for additional books.

Posters: $7.50 for the first poster with exact shipping for multiples

Sunday pages: $3.50 for the first page with exact shipping for multiples

First items coming up shortly.

1984 Mint Spider-Man Poster - 2 available

22" x 35" poster featuring artwork by Ron Frenz and Joe Rubinstein, and second poster to feature the Hobgoblin. Excellent, unused mint condition still in its original plastic sleeve. Stock photo used for listing to minimize handling and preserve condition.

I sold two of these on ebay for $61 and $60 each.

Board Price: $50

spidermanposter.jpg

Next up will be Sunday comic pages. They are mostly full size, and I have over 1,000 of them. Titles include:

Alley Oop

Big Chief Wahoo

Boots

Captain Easy

D Tracy

Felix the Cat

Flash Gordon (a few)

Fritzi Ritz/ Nancy

Katzenjammer Kids

Li'l Abner

Mutt and Jeff

Tarzan (a few)

Thimble Theatre/Popeye

Tim Tyler's Luck

Rather than do random postings on these, I would like to take requests and will list in that order. There are a lot more, so ask or send me a PM if you're looking for something else.

1985 Mint Fantastic Four Poster - 2 available

22" x 35" poster of the cover to Fantastic Four #1. Excellent, unused mint condition still in its original plastic sleeve. Stock photo used for listing to minimize handling and preserve condition.

Board Price: $10

ff1poster.jpg

:takeit: Both

1985 Mint Fantastic Four Poster - 2 available

22" x 35" poster of the cover to Fantastic Four #1. Excellent, unused mint condition still in its original plastic sleeve. Stock photo used for listing to minimize handling and preserve condition.

Board Price: $10

ff1poster.jpg

:takeit: Both

That was pretty cool. I would have bought one of them. :(