• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 Marvel Omnis, Double covers, 80's Marvel posters, 1920-40's Sunday comics, etc

70 posts in this topic

Where's Dondi?

:sumo:

Sorry, I don't have any. The dealer that sold these to me has more and I'll be getting those within the next two weeks. If there are any in that group, I'll let you know.

:shy: I'm sorry, I was just kidding around. When we were kids my brother and I despised Dondi. So of course I bought him a Dondi sketch at a con a couple years back when his creator Irving Hasen was in attendance!

Got anymore of those FF 1 posters? :wishluck:

Where's Dondi?

:sumo:

Sorry, I don't have any. The dealer that sold these to me has more and I'll be getting those within the next two weeks. If there are any in that group, I'll let you know.

:shy: I'm sorry, I was just kidding around. When we were kids my brother and I despised Dondi. So of course I bought him a Dondi sketch at a con a couple years back when his creator Irving Hasen was in attendance!

Got anymore of those FF 1 posters? :wishluck:

Funny story! Sold out of the FF 1 posters, but I might be going to a show this weekend and I'll see what turns up.

1984 Mint Spider-Man Poster - 2 available

22" x 35" poster featuring artwork by Ron Frenz and Joe Rubinstein, and second poster to feature the Hobgoblin. Excellent, unused mint condition still in its original plastic sleeve. Stock photo used for listing to minimize handling and preserve condition.

I sold two of these on ebay for $61 and $60 each.

Board Price: $50

spidermanposter.jpg

So tempting. I had a roached copy of this poster in my college dorm room, and it has always been a favorite. :cloud9:

Since I have this thread underway, I guess I might as well take the opportunity for a shameless plug.

For the next two weeks, I will be teaching a "Comic Capers" Summer Camp in St. Louis at Craft Alliance in the U-City Loop (with more to follow later at the Grand Center location). These week-long camps are for children ages 7-14 and run from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. If you live in the St. Louis area and have a child in this age range, or know anyone in the area who might be interested, you can view the Craft Alliance website for more information: Craft Alliance

Thanks for indulging me and I'll resume listing sometime over the weekend.