• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JUST SAW SPIDER-MAN 2!

113 posts in this topic

As far as my Amazing Spider-Man #14 comment, perhaps I should have said Amazing Spider-Man #135...

Sorry. No more spoilers!

I don't think this is a spoiler as much as it is confirming the obvious...

If we're lucky, they'll re-work the costume for V2.0. One can hope, right?

Hopefully, the new GG formula will turn him into a real GG rather than just turning him insane enough to don the garb of the green Power Ranger.

No Aunt May nude scenes, but you do get to see Alfred Molina's nipples!

The Spidey banter is there a little, but it still seems a little out of character since Tobey's Peter Parker doesn't seem like the wise-cracking type.

As far as my Amazing Spider-Man #14 comment, perhaps I should have said Amazing Spider-Man #135...

Sorry. No more spoilers!

I think you mean #136. gossip.gif

she was just short of pulling a threesome with the "Parker Brothers" but the best part of that book is finding out her true relationship with Peter smile.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You still pushing this "Sweet Valley High" epic as Marvel Continuity? I think everyone except you has either burned ot sold off their copies.

shhh gossip.gif Spiderman: The origin 1 + Frank Cho alternate cover to 1 = $$$$ wink.gif

she was just short of pulling a threesome with the "Parker Brothers" but the best part of that book is finding out her true relationship with Peter smile.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You still pushing this "Sweet Valley High" epic as Marvel Continuity? I think everyone except you has either burned ot sold off their copies.

shhh gossip.gif Spiderman: The origin 1 + Frank Cho alternate cover to 1 = $$$$ wink.gif

I thought that was Terry Dodson?

great thread! acclaim.gif i already knew spidey 2 will be better than spidey 1, but the real question is will it be the biggest blockbuster of the year? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif JC that's a great pic of ASM 135, makes me want to read the next issue today! 893applaud-thumb.gif

goblin.jpg

So it's important for the same reason that New Mutants #86 is important? 27_laughing.gif

Thanks for the scan. I haven't read that book in eons and it was a nice reminder.

i already knew spidey 2 will be better than spidey 1,

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, and although it looks good, we should watch it before making such sweeping predictions.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, and although it looks good, we should watch it before making such sweeping predictions.

why not, we do it for The Great Crash, let's do it for the new Spidey movie. thumbsup2.gif

sorry vince, but i'm going that far. after seeing doc ock it already made the movie that much better for me than spidey 1....remember gobby's costume? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif

Agreed, but it still has to match up to the first half "origin", which IMO was the best hour in any superhero movie.

why not, we do it for The Great Crash, let's do it for the new Spidey movie. thumbsup2.gif

And we did it for every other super hero movie.

Not really, as this isn't a prediction of quality, but of comparison.

I predict Spidey 2 will be very good, but exactly how it compares to X2 or Spidey 1? confused-smiley-013.gif

I also predict that the Fantastic Four movie suck hard, but how it compares to drek like Daredevil or The Hulk? confused-smiley-013.gif

Not really, as this isn't a prediction of quality, but of comparison.

I predict Spidey 2 will be very good, but exactly how it compares to X2 or Spidey 1? confused-smiley-013.gif

I also predict that the Fantastic Four movie suck hard, but how it compares to drek like Daredevil or The Hulk? confused-smiley-013.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Well said. Please don't let my review get expectations up too high. There are flaws, and one of the plot twists may get purists more angry than the organic web shooters made them in SM1. Inevitably, a lot of you may hate it and think I'm crazy for enjoying it so much, but everybody has their own opinion...