• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN SA, #42 and up, CLOSED< all SOLD, thank YOU ALL!

206 posts in this topic

:news:

Take 10% off the bin price of any book if you are purchasing for the first time.

Take 15% off and new purchases, if you have already made a purchase at full price.

I'm listing just about all the rest of my Amazing Spider-Man books. There are 61 books starting at #42.

Most were purchased from a friend who bought them as the original owner.

A lot of these books look much better than the grade, on many, there is back cover damage that brought down the grade (you can see the back covers, too;)

NONE of these books have been pressed, cleaned, or anything else, to the best of my knowledge.

Shipping is priority mail, at my cost. I am in NY, so it might be more to get to California than this area. I prefer using boxes, but I have very strong foam boards, so I can do flat rate envelopes if you chose, I can get 4 books in a Flat rate envelope, safely. The cost of a Flat rate envelope (in the US) will be $5.00

If you spend more than $125, US shipping is free (and I will use a box)

If you are out of the US, shipping is at my cost. If you spend more than $125, I will deduct $11.00 from the shipping.

First :takeit: wins, if there is a take it on the boards and we are talking in a PM, then the board :takeit: rules.

Returns for any reason, just notify me within 3 days of receipt. Buyer pays return shipping unless I made an error.

I take returns for any reason, but you must notify me within 3 days of receipt. If it's an error on my part, I will pay for shipping both ways.

I forgot to add, no one from the Probation list or HOS may buy these comics, thank you!

:news: :news: :news:

#48 Vulture, Some overhang at the top, a tiny corner piece is missing, there are some hard to see spots lower right, Grade is VG,(4.0) maybe a VG+

Guide (in VG) is $32.00

Bin is $16.00 Sold

asm73-42_0033.jpg

th_asm73-42_0034.jpg

Missed this one.

#47, Kraven, there is some creased overhang at the top, and a few inside pages have a 1/2 inch corner folded. Great color, it's in the Fine (6.0) range...

Guide is $48

Bin is $24.00

Sold

asm73-42_0035.jpg

th_asm73-42_0036.jpg

#54, There is a tiny rust spot on the back cover near the staple, but only a dot on the staple itself. It's a solid book, grade is Fine (6.0)

Guide is $39.00

bin is $18.00

asm73-42_0025.jpg

th_asm73-42_0026.jpg

:takeit:

Thank you, Sold!