• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crime and Punishment Slab and some Miracleman's PASTA PARTY EBAY TOMORROW

47 posts in this topic

obviously my comment was not appropriately couched...it was dripping with sarcasm....but still to see people jump on this to rant or add into the ribbing was a bit surprising over a silly YouTube video.

obviously my comment was not appropriately couched...it was dripping with sarcasm....but still to see people jump on this to rant or add into the ribbing was a bit surprising over a silly YouTube video.

I didnt mean to quote yours as an overly dramatic response, your sarcasm was read (thumbs u

"overpass abutment"

:)

:gossip: That video's got enough questionable content you could buy yourself a break from the boards just for posting it here....Oh..Oh Oh Oh!

Probably...its definitely making me lol I'll be on vaca next week so if I did get a board vacation, I'd be ok w/it!

And FYI, I just linked it...I'm not making anyone watch it.

Thats all I did! And I got a strike! When peasofcrap was saying very questionable things about me and my family. Which as you can imagine, he was not penalized for.

btw. I took embedding off so you can't watch the video in the forums

Jimmi, I have a friend named thecollector who also raps, you guys should put something together...seriously...

Keep spreading the CGC word! I think in a few years you are going to thrilled to see these videos and how your skills keep evolving!

Maybe a weekly rap about what is going on with the CGC boards?

JJ

+1

Jimmi, I have a friend named thecollector who also raps, you guys should put something together...seriously...

Keep spreading the CGC word! I think in a few years you are going to thrilled to see these videos and how your skills keep evolving!

Maybe a weekly rap about what is going on with the CGC boards?

JJ