• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just got great news from mycomicshop

54 posts in this topic

Just got a 10 book ebay order. Only sent 9 (one was out of stock), 2 incorrect copies which were cheaper and junk and rest not even ebay NM. Books came with individual bags or boards between two pieces of cardboard. Corners all ragged from being jammed into one large very tight bag.

I should have known better, but took a chance. Got to learn not to deal with bulk junk dealers :(

Just got a 10 book ebay order. Only sent 9 (one was out of stock), 2 incorrect copies which were cheaper and junk and rest not even ebay NM. Books came with individual bags or boards between two pieces of cardboard. Corners all ragged from being jammed into one large very tight bag.

I should have known better, but took a chance. Got to learn not to deal with bulk junk dealers :(

So...

tell us how you really feel.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. i'm just a man.

:sorry:

I've probably had dozens of orders with mycomicshop.com and never have they shipped in a bag, always boxed.

Granted, I only order directly through their site and not ebay, so maybe they handle ebay orders differently but that seems odd.

Sorry that you had a bad experience with them. I've only had positive interactions. Sure, there have been one or two books I thought they missed the mark on but it wasn't to a criminal level and they were never very expensive. All in all, I have found the grading to be solid and the packaging impeccable.

Just my two cents.

i sent some books in to sell to MCS. it's been just over 2 weeks since they received them, but i still haven't heard what they think of the books or if they agree with my grades. anyone sell to them before? how long did it take?

i sent some books in to sell to MCS. it's been just over 2 weeks since they received them, but i still haven't heard what they think of the books or if they agree with my grades. anyone sell to them before? how long did it take?

I just recently sent in some books as well. I believe that they said it could take up to 10 business days to process. Mine were received on 28 JUNE. With the intervening weekends, and the 4th of July holiday, my 10 business days will be around this Thursday or Friday.

I'm anxiously waiting. Everything is within their timeline, but I'm just an impatient person.

I just recently sent in some books as well. I believe that they said it could take up to 10 business days to process. Mine were received on 28 JUNE. With the intervening weekends, and the 4th of July holiday, my 10 business days will be around this Thursday or Friday.

I'm anxiously waiting. Everything is within their timeline, but I'm just an impatient person.

okay, cool. mine were received on june 25th and june 27th.

Looks like the oldest buys that we've received but not yet graded are from June 25-26, so any that we received around that time or a day or two later should be finished pretty soon.

wonderful. really happy with your business, site, and response here. thank you

I hope you're selling it as a 3.0

lol

Yeah, I don't get it! You're a better grader than the highly inconsistent CGC so why not crack it and sell it as the 3.0 you graded it at??? :baiting:

You, Sir, are an idjit. Never have I claimed to be a better grader than CGC. I've explained to you numerous times why I crack slabs. That you chose not to believe me is not my concern. Welcome to my ignore list. You can troll someone else.

Late to the thread.

I think that was sarcasm. :hi:

And you're selling a CGC 4.0 not a shadroch 3.0.