• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW comics added ASM 238, Silver Surfer 1 cgc 7.5.

70 posts in this topic

I am starting a new sale thread hopefully with some comic great comics at great prices. I have some stuff that either is not going to grade as well as I thought or no longer fits my collection. I will mail priority mail. Shipping charges will be $6 for 1 comic and additional $3 for each book unless it is a slab which will be $9. I will throw in some freebies and hopefully have a good time. Please pm with questions. First :takeit: wins the item.

accept paypal. Please contact me if this is a problem. The free shipping is within. If outside of US pm me about shipping to discuss. Also I will be open to offers or packaging two or more items

Sacrifice lot Includes issues 1 and 2 jade variant limited print run of 100 extremely limited. They sold for $40 each when released. includes the regular version as well as the obsidian edition for 1 and 2. As well as the shadow edition of issue 1. I am asking $80. include doubles of a couple of issues not sure what I have update later. All comics in lot are nm to nm+. The Jade covers look nm+ would grade well.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/12/01/from-the-writer-of-our-love-is-real-comes-a-new-limited-run-comic-sacrifice/

126637.jpg.ae346819cdaf185a3a0c3e10c3aab033.jpg

Comico Primer 5 Front cover look great has a couple of breaking spine marks. Real problem is the indenting spine breaking crease mark on lower bottom cover. Asking $30. Even in this condition these are pretty hard to find. From what I have seen for sale most are not as nice as this one. First Maxx kinda.

126639.jpg.e8383c30fbd6c1273322efd69c0a1dc3.jpg

126640.jpg.f158afbbd0efa5ca5c2f2128f6a5ea1d.jpg

Batman 234 tough for me to grade I bought as vf- not quite that nice closer to a fine grade. Asking $20

SOLD and Thanks

Also invincible is now sold.

I plan posting some more comics laters

I have some miller daredevils less expensive ones and I will take a look around to see what else is here.