• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW comics added ASM 238, Silver Surfer 1 cgc 7.5.

70 posts in this topic

Justice League 3 test cover variant press would help this. Only real flaw I saw was handling marks on top of front cover. Might press out. Has very sharp corners and lays very flat. really nice copy asking SOLD

SOLD

REDUCED PRICES. also willing to accept offers.

So the Miracle Man 15 is CGC 9.4 and is it in transit from CGC right now

also have a Silver Surfer 1 CGC 7.5 coming back not sure if I want to sell it or not but would offer in trade.

CURSED PIRATE GIRL kickstarter poster $120 shipped. Very Limited and might be pretty hard to find one right now. Poster is untouched. PIc is not of actual poster.

:o

:ohnoez:

hm

Batman 153 has that crease mark and was pressed. Really not sure how to grade this comic presents very nicely. I will price at $25

Is this and the SW #1 still available??

Locke and Key Weclome to Lovecraft series all first prints. Issue 1 was actually graded previously 9.9, not by CGC. Includes extra limited I guess book sleave thing. 1-6

all comics are pristine- Asking $100.00 Shipped. also includes DF negative print 1 with COA limited 1999.

:takeit:

star wars 1 and batman 153 are now sold. Miracle Man no longer for sale. I should be adding some more books within day or two. Accepting any offer on remaining items.