• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do in this case?

29 posts in this topic

I just don't think very well on the fly when my head is already full and I'm on a tight schedule (and weaving through Syracuse) and I didn't really put it all together until the phone call was done.

Well, maybe this is the problem. Our heads are already full, we’re constantly on a tight schedule we make up in our minds and so we are hardly able to "put it all together" when things happen.

And DC comics is hacking the golden age Green Lantern. Wonderful…

(worship) (worship) Shoot, I thought the last one was cogent! You really know how to string 'em together hoss!! (thumbs u

tell him to call Captain_comics. the books he's looking for sound right up Rick's alley, unless his inventory has changed pretty drastically.

Houseofcomics.com could probably help him too, now that i think about it

tell him to call Captain_comics. the books he's looking for sound right up Rick's alley, unless his inventory has changed pretty drastically.

Houseofcomics.com could probably help him too, now that i think about it

Marc @ House of Comics is who I would suggest as well. He bought some late GA Westerns from me.

I agree with what most of you guys are saying...life is often too busy because we lose control of it and the important stuff sometimes gets pushed off to the side.

The guy told me he did not have a computer or an email address. I'm guessing he called me from my Overstreet ad.

I'm going to see if I can track down the number he called me from through my # provider and see if I can help him out.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

(thumbs u

That would be great Roy, but you shouldn’t worry too much: I am sure you’ve been very nice to him, even in a hurry. ;)

And DC comics is hacking the golden age Green Lantern. Wonderful…

(worship) (worship) Shoot, I thought the last one was cogent! You really know how to string 'em together hoss!! (thumbs u

As much "cogent" as DC Comics "storytelling" here, I guess.

Such "moves" makes me lose all my sense of humour, and all the fun, well honestly I can’t see it. Besides, I doubt DC is thinking with humour.

Sorry for the OT anyway.

I agree with what most of you guys are saying...life is often too busy because we lose control of it and the important stuff sometimes gets pushed off to the side.

The guy told me he did not have a computer or an email address. I'm guessing he called me from my Overstreet ad.

I'm going to see if I can track down the number he called me from through my # provider and see if I can help him out.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

(thumbs u

Yeah private id always shows up on the bill.

Roy,

I like what you're doing for this guy and I want to offer to help.

Since I have no comics he wants, I can provide the next best thing: money!

Here's what i would like to do: once you track down this guy, I want to donate money to help fund the purchase of books he wants. I'll initially donate $25 towards the cause and I will match any donation by fellow boardies dollar for dollar up to $100. So if other boardies will donate $75, ill kick in another $75 and hopefully we can buy this guy enough westerns to make him happy for several months.

PM me when you have time. Hope you're enjoying Philly.

Roy,

I like what you're doing for this guy and I want to offer to help.

Since I have no comics he wants, I can provide the next best thing: money!

Here's what i would like to do: once you track down this guy, I want to donate money to help fund the purchase of books he wants. I'll initially donate $25 towards the cause and I will match any donation by fellow boardies dollar for dollar up to $100. So if other boardies will donate $75, ill kick in another $75 and hopefully we can buy this guy enough westerns to make him happy for several months.

PM me when you have time. Hope you're enjoying Philly.

I also have some silver and bronze westerns.Rawhide kid,two gun kid etc.I would be glad to throw in some books also.

We here on the boards are,for the most part,pretty lucky.This guy needs a little help it sounds like. (thumbs u