• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver & Bronze slab sale including keys and pedigrees

57 posts in this topic

With my move to focusing exclusively on Golden Age/Precode Horror I am going to sell most of my other slabs (I'll also have a modern/SS sale when I can motivate myself to scan them).

All of the prices here include Shipping & Insurance in the US via USPS Priority. Outside the US shipping will be actual cost - $15 but I will only ship FedEx and I will not lie on the insurance/import paperwork. I can combine shipping and will knock off $$ depending on how many you buy.

Payment is PayPal only.

Note that many of the scans have the cases cut off to save size of the picture but all CGC cases are in perfect condition with no scratches or cracks.

The books will begin soon.

Any Avengers? :popcorn: no need to falsify documents to the UK as long as its paper based goods then theses no customs tax as far as I'm aware (thumbs u

That is my only Avenger, my "focus" was really just cool covers not any specific title. Yeah UK is fine, it's other places that give a hassle.