• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver & Bronze slab sale including keys and pedigrees

57 posts in this topic

X-Men #94 CGC 8.5 Cr/OW $525 This book would definitely benefit from a pressing and resub, I just never got around to doing it.

:takeit:

We'll test your theory

^^

I'll be interested in finding out what happens, I've been meaning to do it for years and just never got around to it.

bfairb,

click on the Switch to Full Reply Screen button in the Quick Reply box.

Clicking on the smiley icon will open up a selection of possible smileys to choose from.

There you'll find the :takeit: icon

In any case, congrats on your buy. :applause:

Fantastic Four #28 CGC 8.0 W $350 Comes with Edenwald CoA

FF28-f.jpg

Back Cover

:takeit: .....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

(worship)

....Looked like a bargain, I'm surprised it was still here after 600+ views. Now I've got 2 copies....with white pages this one will probably be the keeper....OR, I could pop one for raw and keep one slabbed hm GOD BLESS...

Sunday bump.

Feel free to PM offers, I am willing to budge at least a little on most of the books. I'll leave this thread open a couple more days then most of the leftovers will probably go off to consignment.

Fantastic Four #28 CGC 8.0 W $350 Comes with Edenwald CoA

FF28-f.jpg

Back Cover

:takeit: .....GOD BLESS...

(worship)

....Looked like a bargain, I'm surprised it was still here after 600+ views. Now I've got 2 copies....with white pages this one will probably be the keeper....OR, I could pop one for raw and keep one slabbed hm GOD BLESS...

Cool, nice pick up Jimbo. :applause: