• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Walking Dead #3

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, looking to get this slabbed next month, just received it in the mail and was shocked at the condition (really wasn't expecting a lot as the seller was 0 feedback and it just sounded overly enthusiastic). It's literally nicer than some books I've got off the lcs "new releases" shelf. :grin:

Also the small spine ding on the back cover is non-color breaking (even though it looks like it is due to the light). Thanks in advance!

Edit: Also just a heads up if you've never seen this cover, the color is not white, but a really ugly off-white/cream color (by design from the printhouse lol), so it looks like it may be dingy or something but I assure you the color/ink is extremely vibrant with no signs of fading at all.

FRmq3.jpg

U3NyF.jpg

Not sure if the blue near the staples on the front cover is on your scanner or acutally on the book. If it is is on the book I would give this a 9.2-9.4 but if its not and the spine ticks on the back are the only problem I would think it would most likely get a 9.4

There seems to be some yellow staining on the cover. Possibly a highlighter drawn around the characters? That may knock it down a bit.

Yea, I'll be sure to let Tony Moore know that he ruined my cover by choosing to outline the characters in yellow ink. :screwy: