• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO JUNE 10TH... LAST SHOW BEFORE OUR SUMMER HIATUS!

19 posts in this topic

Clifton Comic Book Expo

America's longest running monthly Comicon!

Sun, June 10th 10am-4pm

Admission: FREE (as always)

Location: Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011.

Easy, free parking behind the building or on the street.

(If you're coming from Manhattan, the 190 NJ Transit bus from Port Authority stops at the door!)

Everything from bargain comics to GA keys! (Action figures and collector’s supplies too.)

Dealers this month include all of your favorites and many new guys as well!

Our amazing no-minimum bid auction is at noon. What’ll we have this time? Be there to find out!

Guest artist is our good friend Ken Feduniewicz…. Ken was a colorist for Marvel during the Bronze age… he will be bringing one of a kind goodies to sell!

Seeya at the show!

JP

Other upcoming shows:

Secaucus 6/24

East Hanover 7/22

Secaucus 8/26

Clifton 9/12

For more info check out our website at www.njcomicbookshows.com

Dealers at the show will include:

Gary Platt

Dan Gallo

Stu Bishop

Andy Grilz

Mike Williams

Jim O'Brien

Chris Melillo

Glenn Campbell

Howard Tauber

Johnny K

Mile High Comics

Frank Grembowiec

Frank Torres

Riverside Comics

Joe Rodgers

Mike Decarl

Pug Productions

Dennis Updegrove

Dan Turi

and more!

Admission is free!

If you want to come to a real comic book show that has satisfied thousands of collectors on a monthly basis for over 20 years... come on down.

If you want to pay $20 for an autograph from the third zombie on the left in the seventh scene of Night Of The Living Dead... well, he won't be there.

I'll be breaking out some items from my personal collection this Sunday.

1st prints of all the Sandman HCs as well as the first 3 TPBs with slipcase (including the insert that is always missing)... along with 1st editions of Gaiman's prose books Neverwhere and Coraline. 1st print Dark Knight Returns and Batman Year One HCs and a selection of other early DC TPBs. Also a stack of 1st edition signed and numbered Cerebus "phonebooks". Plus some other goodies as well.

OK... any boardie that approaches me and uses the codewords "I just want to buy comics" get a $5 credit at my table! If you don't know me, go to my website www.njcomicbookshows.com and click on the pics link I'm wearing the paisley shirt or tie. I should be easy to find... I'm the one who looks stressed.

How much do autographs cost or does it vary on who autograph you want?

The guests at tomorrow's show are primarily indie artists, so they don't charge for autographs. They do sell sketches and prints if you want to give them a bit of support.

Anyone at the show interested in buying art?
Dealers or customers?

Dealers

I'm thinking Dan Gallo. He and his friend Joe Veteri run the Comicartcon in the Meadowlands. If he is not interested in buying your art outright, it may be worthwhile getting a table at his next show