• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Philly

128 posts in this topic

Going into today, I wasnt expecting I would get a Jones or Carlo's piece. This was my 3rd time around trying to get Jones. I went to him 1st, and asked him if he did my piece, and he said was I going to be here all afternoon cause I was next. I said yes... lol. Went to Carlo, and he did a fantastic piece for me. Im surprised he was able to get the markers on the schism cover. Either way, cover came out great.

2012-06-03_11-14-17_586.jpg

Around 3:30.

I went back to Jones to see the progress. At that time, he had just started the piece. He was like since I know you waited so long for this piece, Ill add some color to it. Oh Yes. Watched him for a while, and I couldn't believe what he was turning out for a character he's never done before. Its now one of my favorite pieces, and I cant wait til I get it in hand.

2012-06-03_16-05-14_5.jpg

So overall it became one of my best cons. Thanks to Mike for helping me out, and it was good to put some faces to some members. Good to meet dhurley and rtecbot. Nice talking to you also Eton lol Hope you guys like the pics.

2012-06-03_16-06-53_649.jpg

Recap of con:

So I decided not to stay in Philly since I only live 50miles away in jersey, so I went on thurs,fri, and sun. After Thursday, I wasn't sure I was going to have a good show at all. Here's the piece I got from Segovia, eventhough it was suppose to be on the sketch cover, I had to take this piece since it was pretty much cover quality...11x17

IMG_0958.jpg

F'N awesome!