• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Philly

128 posts in this topic

lol

Mike how today go? Busier than yesterday? See u tomorrow!

Way way busier than yesterday. So tired but it was worth it! Show off that beautiful haul Chris

I dont have anything yet. Thats why I have to go back tomorrow. Im hoping I get that one piece we talked about. :popcorn:

This was my first con ever and was able to grab a couple cool sketches!

7328434252_16f27ec456.jpg

A quick Psylocke done by Carlo Pagulayan. He got to the con late on Saturday and warmed up by doing this sketch.

7328440892_a0440c0e70.jpg

Phoenix by Bob McLeod. I love this, he did such a great job, and he was able to fit me in at the end of his list on Saturday.

Can't wait to get them back from CGC. Great first Con experience for me.

mcleod is awesome. i had him do four sketches for me at megacon this year.

he has such nice clean pencil lines.

to top it off he is extremely cheap compared to most who sketch at cons.

Recap of con:

So I decided not to stay in Philly since I only live 50miles away in jersey, so I went on thurs,fri, and sun. After Thursday, I wasn't sure I was going to have a good show at all. Here's the piece I got from Segovia, eventhough it was suppose to be on the sketch cover, I had to take this piece since it was pretty much cover quality...11x17

IMG_0958.jpg

On Friday. I was determined to get an Ebas sketch. I first dropped of my comic at Carlo Pagulayan and JG Jones, and was 3rd online for Ebas. Long story short, he didnt start it til 6pm and the con ended at 8pm. I chose Emma Frost in her x-men outfit. After talking with him, he felt the white wouldnt be that good on the cover, so I was gonna get a marvel girl, but then he was like we can do her black outfit when she was on Dark X-Men. I was like YESSSS... Also, he said this would be his last copic sketch cover piece. He said he hates doing the copics on the covers, and will only do pencil. Good luck to all who try to get him in the future

Also HUGE thanks to CGC and Mike for getting this in onsite!

IMG_0968.jpg