• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Me Your Caps!

61 posts in this topic

My contribution. Signed by the King and a pretty nice CF if I do say so myself. (I've posted this before, but I don't mind doing so again. :) )

P1340805.jpg

P1340776.jpg

P1340777.jpg

Love the double page splash. Cap sure has his hands full with the collection of creeps coming his way!

That Red Skull in the Cap 37 is absolutely sick looking!

I'm hoping at some point to land a few nice Caps. I've never been a big Timely fan, but the Captain America books were ones I always liked.

And I was glad to pick up a signature from Joe Simon a few years ago, but it's on the modern Captain America #25 where they "killed" him. Would have been MUCH nicer to get one on a GA book, but you do what you can :)

But.. but.... there are SO MANY there! :o :o :o

That third to last one, with the white cover, is probably one of my favorites. It's too bad it's the "Commie Smasher" and not a WWII, but still, it's definitely on my want list. I always forget the number though.

You really have an astounding collection there. Bravo!!!