• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% OFF OBO - SA Amazing Spider-man, Daredevil, Sub-Mariner, more low/mid grade

61 posts in this topic

Remaining Books are now 10% off - or make me an offer

I'm going to be listing a number of books over the next day or two (or three).

The Amazing Spider-man books range from issue 13 to 163

Daredevils from issue 9 through 90

There will also be one or two Sub-Mariner, Conan, Captain America, Dr. Strange, The Phantom, Blackhawk, Marvel Double Feature, The Avengers, and Fantastic Four ...

Shipping in the USA will be $4 for any number of books for first class. If you want Priority, it will be actual cost . International will be actual cost.

I'm going to start off with some books that are pretty rough and will fall into the "reader" category. All three of these books are complete.

This group sold :news:

click on image to see full-size

th_asm31.jpgth_asm16.jpgth_asm17.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 31 GD/GD-. $12 Book is complete. Staples well attached 3" x 1" piece missing from front cover.

Amazing Spider-man 16 FR. $10 Tear through entire book. Cover detacted Book is complete. A very rough reader.

Amazing Spider-man 17 $15 GD Cover detached. Otherwise the book would be VG. A nice reader.

I'm going to start off with some books that are pretty rough and will fall into the "reader" category. All three of these books are complete.

Amazing Spider-man 31 GD/GD-. $12 Book is complete. Staples well attached 3" x 1" piece missing from front cover.

Amazing Spider-man 16 FR. $10 Tear through entire book. Cover detacted Book is complete. A very rough reader.

Amazing Spider-man 17 $15 GD Cover detached. Otherwise the book would be VG. A nice reader.

:takeit:

:takeit:

^^