• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pontoon's Fabulous FFs for Sale

46 posts in this topic

I wish to complete my FF some day. Right now I have really just a few issues under #20 (including #3, 8, 11 and 16). Then I have a few between 20 and 30, and the majority after #30, up to the Pacheco run (I stopped and did not buy that "Heroes Reborn" absurdity). Then, I bought the Straczynski run, which was decent, and finally called it quits. ;)

If I wasn’t so broke because of the GA books, I’d have really loved to buy your FF#48, it looked so nicely (I am missing it).

I wonder why the board changed a word I used to *spoon* in my post.

I don’t recall which word I used but it wasn’t an offensive word…

Ah, now I recall… it was your name. Ridiculous!

How does tanning with sharp edges occur, such as seen on the back of the FF Annual #6?

That's a dust or oxidation shadow. The book sat uncovered with something else, probably another comic, on top of it for a long time.

I can't edit my first post thread title anymore since this thread has been taking forever, but let's knock off 15% anything listed up to this point.

Fantastic Four #85, 7.5, slight tanning, $18.

FF85.jpg

FF85b.jpg