• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youmechoos' feedback thread

22 posts in this topic

He must just be lucky to have a wife to ship his funny books.....

Very impressed with comics, with packing, with delivery time, with

communication, with everything. 5 stars down the board if this were ebay !!

I recently had my second purchase from Jason (the first being two GA Military Comics greatly priced!): some Silver and Bronze Marvels, and I could not be happier: tight grading, great prices and much agreeable to deal with, not to mention very professional.

I also picked a set of discounted Mylites and boards from him… I will definitely be a returning customer! (thumbs u

I bought some mylites, too. Thanks for the great deal!

I recently had my second purchase from Jason (the first being two GA Military Comics greatly priced!): some Silver and Bronze Marvels, and I could not be happier: tight grading, great prices and much agreeable to deal with, not to mention very professional.

I also picked a set of discounted Mylites and boards from him… I will definitely be a returning customer! (thumbs u

You're the best claudio :)

Bought 200 Mylars from YMC - highly recommend !! (Thumbs u

Thanks again ryan :)

Purchased 500 mylite 2s and I could not be happier. Saved me some serious money and everything was easy from start to finish. Many thanks Jason, very professional and I greatly appreciate it. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

Extremely happy with my purchase. First of all I received high quality, as described items. Lightning wishes it was this fast. Communication was spot on and packaging was perfect. On a scale of 1-10, this deal was an 11. :applause:

Thanks again,

Tom