• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 Boxes Purchase

5 posts in this topic

What a time at Wizard World

I have to say I could have bought so many more things during this convention and will run down a list of the things I did. One thing I knew I would need were boxes. I originally thought that three would be a great number. I decided on five, after all I was getting some of my books graded.

After taking them home through public transit I left them on the floor and went to eat. Jen and I had a tiring day and food we deemed was what was needed. I bought these on Day one along with one other purchase. I didn't put the boxes together until Friday, a little after I woke up. I put one together and filled it. The second won was filled in the equal amount of time as the second. The third only slightly slower because the books I used them were in two different places.

The fourth box I filled the next day and the fifth was filled today (Monday) with everything bought. Mind you some of the books I did get graded are strictly for sale and some others are for me. I hoped to get 9.8's and I did. The money I get from them will go back into my collection, maybe a Daredevil #2.

This is what I got graded.

Daredevil Vol 1 #3

Aquaman Vol 7 #6 Sketch edition

(2) Grimm Fairy Tales #59 (convention edition)

Locke & Key: Clockworks #1

Ultimatum #3

World War Hulk #1 Aspen Variant Cover

X-Infernus #1 Variant Cover

Daredevil Vol 1 #380

Daredevil v2 #119

New Mutants #47 (my original copy)

New Mutants #90 (my original copy)

New Mutants #89 (my original copy)

Sandman #3 (vertigo)

X-Men #132 (Before they entitled it Uncanny)

Ultimate Avengers 3 #1 (variant cover)

and

New Mutants #54

I also had some purchased for me as a gift. Those are already added to my registry. Did anyone else go to Wizard World Philly? I would love to here about it. I for one will write more later.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

11458.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb

Agree, great pic! How do we know that's really Stan though and not some guy off the street? I think you should get it certified so we can be sure. ;)

Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

sig.jpg