• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM MAD #6 - Art Reference Collection Copy of Kelly Freas!

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

So this comic is very interesting, in my opinion, for two reasons:

The first is that this comic was from the art reference collection of Kelly Freas.

It has a certificate of authenticity that is signed by Freas and his agent proving it's status.

The second, is that the comic has an unusual production error in the form of a miswrap.

I was wondering if I could get opinions about the grade of the book, and if it has any greater value because of it's history. I'm really stuck on this one.

Thank you for any opinions,

Phill

Mad 6 A

Mad 6 B

I think mis wraps don't affect the grade since it is a production flaw. Looks like around 6.5 to7.0 to me.

The certificate may increase the value, depends on if you can find a buyer that collects books from that collection or a buyer that collects books with some kind of certificate that tells about it's history. The same way pedigree books fetch more bucks, this one may fetch more money also.