• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I won't speculate on comics I don't enjoy reading first. I won't buy it unless I enjoy the story. Only exception I made was to pick up the entire run of Red Star for like $40 once I heard about the movie but only after other people said it was a great read and worth buying just for the story.

I still think MTG is very interesting and could be a TV/Movie in future even though the storyline isn't exactly original. But I do like it. Hopefully they get back on track with releasing issues on time because i'm now going to have to re-read issues #1 and 2 just to remember what's going on.

Saga is my favorite comic right now, don't even care what prices look like on that. Wish they put that out weekly.

Revival was awesome and hope it goes on for a long run.

Most try to fast track and be 1st to eBay. Cutting costs is usually the way to go.

I agree re costs.

What about The Red Star and R v Z for you Branget - any thoughts?

One thing that may make that FCBD book just a little more desirable than the WD 99 for the completest is that it has content not included in the Revival book, at least to this point. This content predates the storyline as well.

I might have a surprise waiting at my LCS. I called them to add Debris, Guarding the Globe and Deadpool to my pull list and we were talking about Revival and he said they had some more. I asked him to put the rest in my pull for next week. Here is to crossing my fingers!

I actually just noticed something. The Normal Cover A Has two different colors for the wording/price tag/issue number. I have some copies that are dark red and some that are orangish. I will post a screenshot if anyone is interested in seeing what I mean. Anyone else notice this?!?