• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

guy off ebay that I have dealt with a few times. galaxyofheroes

I bought this batch out but between him and woodnhopecheststore there should be more listings.

it's more of a gamer store than a full blown comic shop, they don't have any back issue stock older than a few months.

Epic Loot? That is where I got all my ToT #1s and 2s after I missed the boat on that one.

just preordered my 2nd print batch. Averaged $3.20 each incld shipping. I can live with that.

I got them a little better from eBay ($2.49 x 5), but that's because I had another order and shipping was free on these. He's sold out now.

Thats what i paid but I had to add shipping and tax since I was in same state.

honestly it's the thrill of the chase that's most of the fun for me...i don't really hang on to stuff long anyways (unless i can't give it away). If i can sell some of whatever and make enough to buy more (of whatever), mission accomplished.

Edited by krighton

anyone still seeing stacks of Cover A in their LCS or are they drying up....none that i've been able to find, Cover B is rare as Hen's teeth.

There was a frenzy last Friday at my LCS they they dried up, but talking to the person behind the counter, he said they might have another box in the back. Might go check again this weekend.

none.

24 Jul

Tim Seeley ‏@HackinTimSeeley

@krighton I think i'm done with Cons for the summer. I'll be in LA for POWERCON in September!

Is that his twitter account? Wanna ask if he'd do an interview

if anyone wants a Tim Seeley signature opp. to start forming for Power-Con start showing some interest in this thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5888989#Post5888989

list how many comics you'd be interested in getting signed.

Might be the only chance this year to get a SS done by him.

Edited by krighton