• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Kong - Good advice. Thanks for the imput! (thumbs u

lastword - Possible, who knows. I wish they had graders notes available. If you are going to give a brand new comic unread less than a 9.6, there should be some reason worth noting. My TOT #1 9.4 has a distinct mark on the back so that's pretty straight forward. This one boggles my mind

UPDATE: I listed the 9.4 variant on eBay. Put up a pretty pricey BIN in my opinion, but we'll see what happens. What happened to all the raw Third Eye variants? There's no more left, not even directly from ThirdEye

Edited by HugeRosen

did any of you guys send in a CBLDF for grading

I didn't get the CBLDF in time for the other shipment so not yet, but I did buy a 9.8 from Dre during his SDCC sales thread. I have a raw copy (thanks Firefly!) that's a candidate but that will have to wait till next shipment.

Edited by HugeRosen

So anyway, about the story....If you haven't read it still, get out. Its been out long enough and this thread is made for discussing the story.

/rant

Who here has any theories on how the dad reacts to finding out his daughter is turned? Or, do you think they'll keep that secret from him for a while?

My thought is they won't tell him for a while, and that it might take on its own whole sub-plot just hiding it from him. Once he does find out I'm sure hell go ape :censored:

he won't find out for quite awhile (if ever)....so some of the dead are 'normal' and some are 'crazy'...or is that some can't handle coming back and go freaky friday.

They need to make more dead people undead...otherwise when all the undead people are killed, story is over.

:cloud9:

T8RXs.jpg

IYTlH.jpg

Bravo bro. I'm going to throw a few in the mail tomorrow and roll the dice.

On another note... I step away for five hours and there's 40+ comments in this thread. Good momentum and chatter folks. Looking forward to issue #2. - Ryan

Yeah. It's in middle of nowhere so how many could there have been? I want #2 to come out already. 2 more weeks.

You guys need to read issue 1 again. While she's driving in the cop car she passes a city sign that says the population of the town is 38,426.

That leaves 38,424 people to kill

Maybe not. We don't know yet if the woman who was stabbed is dead dead. And it would be very interesting if grandma actually comes back after the brain wound. That would really turn the whole "zombie" concept on it's head.