• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

i ordered the 3 i got directly from third eye's website....maybe it works better that way.

It did for me. They were a few dollars cheaper at the open, and as of last week when I picked up a couple.

I didn't have a problem with them. I ordered one initally, then ordered another and they were very helpful with combining the shipping and I even got the variant on the monday before the issue was released on wednesday. So I got to read the comic 48 hours in advance which was cool.

Seeley and Norton are signing together at Aw Yeah comics August 18 in Skokie, IL, planning on heading down for that!

Thanks!! I'll see you there!

Oops, that's GenCon weekend. :sorry:

Edited by wingnuts

Seeley and Norton are signing together at Aw Yeah comics August 18 in Skokie, IL, planning on heading down for that!

any Facilitators live in that area?

that's the only way i'd have them sign one of mine....

how rare is it to have a SS opp at a store

Edited by krighton

any Facilitators live in that area?

I'm about 35 mins away, but I'm moving that weekend, unfortunately.

Tease!

For a minute, I was actually thinking "hmm ... I wonder if my wife would mind if I just slipped away for about half the day when the movers are at our house" hm

Lolz. Just pack really well and you won't be needed!

Wouldn't hurt to leave her a box of chocolates either.

Tease!

For a minute, I was actually thinking "hmm ... I wonder if my wife would mind if I just slipped away for about half the day when the movers are at our house" hm

Depending on which state you live in, I'm sure there's someone on here who can make a good referal to a top divorce attorney in your state in exchange for you facilitating a signature or two.

I know that was a bad joke and I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist. ;)