• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

shills and thrills that will make you scream!

That auction sounds like its right up your alley!

Really? Wanna get banned again? Bring it. I know you won't.

Do I want to make another video directed at you? No. Not really.

I'd rather just direct people to your ebay listings so they can see your hilarious key word use. I think that says a lot more about you than any potential rap video. my 2c.

I think its pretty cool that I was the inspiration of you hit youtube video. Over 100 hits? That's pretty good for a nobody that lives with their parents.

Please you do not have to make another video to show everyone how stupid you really are. I find it quite amusing you find my ebay keyword use hilarious. I'll chalk it up to the way some people like to stare at the sun and giggle.

I do not know who else would find it hilarious when someone uses Norman Reedus and Walking Dead in the title of an eBay auction. Maybe someone that knows nothing about comic books or just an imbecile.

xoxo,

your muse

ps please, dont make another video. eh, not that you had it in you anyway.

and kirkman and amc .... all on a boondock saints comic?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180927414402?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

AMC? Kirkman?

Face it you got nothing, just like your talent and knowledge of comics. oh maybe rumors and lies you fink!

XOXO,

Your Inspiration

Edited by PeasOfCrap

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180927414402?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

Face it you got nothing, just like your talent and knowledge of comics. oh maybe rumors and lies you fink!

I'm done going off topic. But that wasn't the comic. It was the black cover published by 12 gauge, go check the other forum, you'll find it.

I'm done going off topic. But that wasn't the comic. It was the black cover published by 12 gauge, go check the other forum, you'll find it.

Stop lying and stop making up about me. You attacked me and continue to make up lies. Link this black cover by 12 gauge you are referring to and let us all know wtf is so funny about it.

If not, STFU and not make a video about me again.

XOXO,

Your #1 talent source

Mate I just watched your video, and seriously, Seriously!!! I don't know you for adam, and I am sure you're a nice guy and all but I just felt in embarrassed on your behalf :facepalm:

No wonder you use a pseudonym :/

Edited by gaz2810i

Stop lying and stop making up about me. You attacked me and continue to make up lies. Link this black cover by 12 gauge you are referring to and let us all know wtf is so funny about it.

XOXO,

Your #1 talent source

I just want to clarify that I posted a link to an ebay auction that you posted telling someone to buy it. (they wanted a cool celebrity signed book). I just pointed out your hilarious use of key words (Walking Dead and AMC in title Kirkman in description) only to get a pictured response and to be called an A-Hole.

I have no desire to rehash that other thread so I'm not going to look. But please, do not suggest that I attacked you, and please do not act like I started this.

XOXO,

Your #1 talent source

I just want to clarify that I posted a link to an ebay auction that you posted telling someone to buy it. (they wanted a cool celebrity signed book). I just pointed out your hilarious use of key words (Walking Dead and AMC in title Kirkman in description) only to get a pictured response and to be called an A-Hole.

I have no desire to rehash that other thread so I'm not going to look. But please, do not suggest that I attacked you, and please do not act like I started this.

More lies and another made up story? You all know why Jimmy won't link it? Cause it doesn't friggin exist! Just like the Easter Bunny, Santa and your so called girlfriend.

Now stop lying!

XOXO69,

I'm Ike and you're Tina

Edited by PeasOfCrap

Cause it doesn't friggin exist! Just like the Easter Bunny, Santa and your so called girlfriend.

Somewhere Liaton is screaming. Way to ruin it for him!

XOXO,

Your #1 talent source

More lies and another made up story? You all know why Jimmy won't link it? Cause it doesn't friggin exist! Just like the Easter Bunny, Santa and your so called girlfriend.

Now stop lying!

XOXO69,

I'm Ike and you're Tina

You're right.

You have never lied to anyone on the boards, never used any unrelated keywords to attract buyers, and I made a rap video about you for no reason.

Your track record and reputation on the boards paints that picture vividly!

You're such a great person, a messiah in fact!

Oh look what i found:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5692720&fpart=8

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii