• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

inform this newbie on how these "multiple printings" things work

is it feasible to say that there are less "second printings' printed then their are of the "first printing"?

in most cases, yes, though rarely as desirable as the 1st printing.

Edited by krighton

and kirkman and amc .... all on a boondock saints comic?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180927414402?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

Face it you got nothing, just like your talent and knowledge of comics. oh maybe rumors and lies you fink!

I'm done going off topic. But that wasn't the comic. It was the black cover published by 12 gauge, go check the other forum, you'll find it.

Stop lying and stop making up about me. You attacked me and continue to make up lies. Link this black cover by 12 gauge you are referring to and let us all know wtf is so funny about it.

If not, STFU and not make a video about me again.

XOXO,

Your #1 talent source

I just want to clarify that I posted a link to an ebay auction that you posted telling someone to buy it. (they wanted a cool celebrity signed book). I just pointed out your hilarious use of key words (Walking Dead and AMC in title Kirkman in description) only to get a pictured response and to be called an A-Hole.

I have no desire to rehash that other thread so I'm not going to look. But please, do not suggest that I attacked you, and please do not act like I started this.

More lies and another made up story? You all know why Jimmy won't link it? Cause it doesn't friggin exist! Just like the Easter Bunny, Santa and your so called girlfriend.

Now stop lying!

XOXO69,

I'm Ike and you're Tina

You're right.

You have never lied to anyone on the boards, never used any unrelated keywords to attract buyers, and I made a rap video about you for no reason.

Your track record and reputation on the boards paints that picture vividly!

You're such a great person, a messiah in fact!

Oh look what i found:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5692720&fpart=8

Again, I'll say this slow so maybe you can follow along. Reedus is in The Walking Dead TV show, he signed The Boondock Saints book and you find this funny because you are a dumbell who does not know jack about comics or pop culture.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180885286379?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D180885286379%26_rdc%3D1

This link you posted is just more evidence of how stupid you are and how much you lie.

XOXO69,

I'm Chris Brown you're Rihanna

Edited by PeasOfCrap

inform this newbie on how these "multiple printings" things work

is it feasible to say that there are less "second printings' printed then their are of the "first printing"?

in most cases, yes, though rarely as desirable as the 1st printing.

i hear you on the lack on demand.

im having a difficult time locating multiple copies of Saga #1 2nd, 3rd and 4th printings

Yes, Krighton needs some cash.

i don't plan on selling any of these for at least a month...if then.

So you'll be posting here for a month and a week before picking another book? ;)

I kind of hope Revival turns into a TV show or a movie. I also hope they cast the same actors as other Comic Book inspired TV show or movie so that I have a better chance of getting my Revival #1 signed only to keyword spam with movies and tv shows that the actors had been in for resale. Damn I would make a killing on that.

I big tyme comic dealer....

Did I mention CGC? oh yeah, I'd CGC the mess out of it. Than I'd get it signed by Stan Lee for the added value. That way I could write Spider-man in the headline of the ebay ad. Yeah that would work! I'll get all those spider-man fans just out of the theatre on ebay looking for books buying my Revival #1s!

This comic selling thing is e Z

Yes, Krighton needs some cash.

i don't plan on selling any of these for at least a month...if then.

So you'll be posting here for a month and a week before picking another book? ;)

why would i do that, there's potential hot books out there for the taking. and by these i meant Revival, i'm in no hurry to unload what i have (which isn't a ton by board standards).

Edited by krighton