• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

OMG

Damn time zones....what was the winning bid?

Someones going to come here after 6 hours away and see 121 new posts on Revival and assume theres a new series out next month on Fox!

OMG NEW SERIES ON FOX!!! I CANT WAIT!!!

I heard Joss Whedon to direct! Nathan Fillion is going to be in it also!

:jokealert:

Edited by lostpike

Very good guess and the closest. ^^

PM me and i'll send you a free copy.

:golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap:

OMG

Someones going to come here after 6 hours away and see 121 new posts on Revival and assume theres a new series out next month on Fox!

:roflmao:

OMG

:signfunny:

Edited by SuperbeastCraig

I wasn't collecting comics when Invincible, WD or Chew came around. If I had been, I would have bought them up. I am around now, so if that makes me a bad guy, then so be it. I like it the old school way, I see a book for cover price, I buy some and put them away. If I choose to move some down the line, so be it.

I missed this game??? Dammit Rosen thanks for telling me. I would have lost anyway as I would have guessed around $145-150.

Well that looks like fun. I'll give away a copy if #1A as well tomorrow. The game will be along the lines of whoever gives me the nicest compliment. Start thinking now.

That would be me. Came back after 5 hours and was like... the hell?

Very good guess and the closest. ^^

PM me and i'll send you a free copy.

I've sent you a PM about who I would like this donated to as it would cost too much for shipping to England.

The first contest I won, bitter-sweet.

i couldn't get more than 1 to act interested about a Tim Seeley signing opp.

has the event passed or was it in a few weeks. how many more do you need for approval? i can help with the numbers.

there was a shot at one at Power-Con, that's the next con he's going to...Joel Elad wanted some hard numbers (check Comic Events)

I sent him hard numbers, no reply

i couldn't get more than 1 to act interested about a Tim Seeley signing opp.

has the event passed or was it in a few weeks. how many more do you need for approval? i can help with the numbers.

there was a shot at one at Power-Con, that's the next con he's going to...Joel Elad wanted some hard numbers (check Comic Events)

I sent him hard numbers, no reply

I posted in the events forum and added some of my numbers. I hope we have enough if this is truly Seeley's last show for the year.

I missed this game??? Dammit Rosen thanks for telling me. I would have lost anyway as I would have guessed around $145-150.

Well that looks like fun. I'll give away a copy if #1A as well tomorrow. The game will be along the lines of whoever gives me the nicest compliment. Start thinking now.

Considering you just picked up 10 copies from me last night, you would not have been eligible for the prize.

And I vote the contest should be who can come up with the funniest insult directed at you. :baiting:

Entire UK seems bereft of 2nd prints :( Not sure if we are getting any....

Luckily, I was in the process of ordering some Marvel copper goodness from MCS when I saw Krighton's post

:whee:

2nd print bundle on their way to me

Entire UK seems bereft of 2nd prints :( Not sure if we are getting any....

Luckily, I was in the process of ordering some Marvel copper goodness from MCS when I saw Krighton's post

:whee:

2nd print bundle on their way to me

I've not even looked for this :(

I know my local doesn't have any, Maybe Forbidden planet in London (shrug)

I may have to put in a special order at MCS (thumbs u