• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Good interview with Revival artist Jenny Frison on TFAW.com - Check it out.

<a  href=http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8448/7746306630_9f94660410.jpg' alt='7746306630_9f94660410.jpg'>

Screen shot 2012-08-09 at 9.37.59 AM by ryanbradshaw.co, on Flickr[/img]

TFAW interview ARTICLE HERE

Entire UK seems bereft of 2nd prints :( Not sure if we are getting any....

Luckily, I was in the process of ordering some Marvel copper goodness from MCS when I saw Krighton's post

:whee:

2nd print bundle on their way to me

I've not even looked for this :(

I know my local doesn't have any, Maybe Forbidden planet in London (shrug)

I may have to put in a special order at MCS (thumbs u

PM incoming

i can't imagine the print run on the 2nd printing being that high....has anyone found huge stacks at their LCS?

I talked with my buddy who owns one of the shops in Indy yesterday. He said they took pre-orders on the 2nd print before the demand was really understood on the 1st print, so it was under-ordered as well. I don't expect a lot of 2nd prints to be out there, and we're probably gonna see a 3rd print.

They are hosting a letters column contest, with a custom Mighty Mugg of The Creep as the prize...

This creep can be yours! Send a letter to REVIVAL letter column and we’ll pick a random winner. Revivalcomic@gmail.com

revivalcreep.jpg-224x300.jpg

for once i'd like to see some true rarity in a comic...stop at the 2nd print and be done with it....or wait for the tpb.....or pay a premium.

lol

How many 1st prints do you have?

for once i'd like to see some true rarity in a comic...stop at the 2nd print and be done with it....or wait for the tpb.....or pay a premium.

lol

Wow, now that was very Confucius-like insightful. ;)

Edited by FIREFLY

lol

Wow, now that was very Confucius-like insightful. ;)

hm

You just commented that you wish they would make the comic more rare by stopping at the 2nd print. You followed that with a comment about not counting 2 copies because they are dinged. If you don't see the irony...... :facepalm:

I collect Chew. These are my graded copies, I have a raw run and TPB. Comparing that to your 10 copies while commenting on a possible 3rd print is more than a bit of a stretch. :makepoint: