• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

This is my first spoiler question from issue one (I re-read today)...

Did you notice that the alien thing said where's the baby in weird alien speak? What are your thoughts on that? I totally dug granny coming back in the second issue preview.

Did you notice that the alien thing said where's the baby in weird alien speak? What are your thoughts on that? I totally dug granny coming back in the second issue preview.

I mention this about 12 pages back and think it went unnoticed. Maybe the baby was an Alien and was first to land (crash) and caused all these events. I think someone mentioned that t might have meant Cooper but I would think he was to old to be classed as a baby.

I mention this about 12 pages back and think it went unnoticed. Maybe the baby was an Alien and was first to land (crash) and caused all these events. I think someone mentioned that t might have meant Cooper but I would think he was to old to be classed as a baby.

Sorry I missed your original comment on this. Another thought is that "he" could be just repeating what he's heard. We'll see. Issue 2 looks awesome.