• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

For those holding right now sell or join the large amount that's going to hit eBay. Looking more like a $30 slab everyday. 2c

Or wait and see the comic sustain its impetus for 6 months with succesful issues #2 - #6.

By then anyone who wants one will have bought early,leaving new readers to want CGC #1's later on....

For those holding right now sell or join the large amount that's going to hit eBay. Looking more like a $30 slab everyday. 2c

Or wait and see the comic sustain its impetus for 6 months with succesful issues #2 - #6.

By then anyone who wants one will have bought early,leaving new readers to want CGC #1's later on....

i'll be 'honest' and say i'm waiting, no sense blowing out the few copies i have this early. Even with Sagas huge print run raws have steadily creeped upwards.

i'll be 'honest' and say i'm waiting, no sense blowing out the few copies i have this early. Even with Sagas huge print run raws have steadily creeped upwards.

Of course - anyone with half a brain is.

Why flood when you can dripfeed...let the comic grow and the demand will be there.

Only people with a vested interest would get the 'fish' to dump cheap now...

when you guys do unload all your revival's, make sure you don't include in the listing a snapshot showing your 50 slabs all stacked together...it's kind of a massive buzz kill when people see that much stock out there.

Not everyone knows about CGC census and not everyone wants to think they're buying something that's so plentiful and readily available.

unless of course you're selling multiples in the same auction.

jmo

+1

+2

Of course - anyone with half a brain is.

Why flood when you can dripfeed...let the comic grow and the demand will be there.

Only people with a vested interest would get the 'fish' to dump cheap now...

Actually anyone with half a brain would sell now well it is still relatively hot, make a few bucks and maybe keep a copy or 2. Anyone with half a brain realizes the likelyhood that the title gets hotter is next to none. There is always a chance but right now there IS money to be made as opposed to maybe money later.

If you are sitting on 5 copies, do you sell now? Maybe/Maybe not. If you are sitting on 50 copies, do you sell now? I would. At least to the point where I get my intital investment back.

Exactly. The only thing I would add is if you have 5 graded copies you may also sell a couple to get the initial back. Raw I completely agree. :)

WTF? Why are the Third Eye issues on Ebay suddenly at $70+? Was there some tv show announcement overnight that I missed? (shrug)

I think the variants are starting to dry up. Just an opinion with no facts to back it up but my 2c

I still see plenty on eBay so I dunno. (shrug)

Edited by whetteon

WTF? Why are the Third Eye issues on Ebay suddenly at $70+? Was there some tv show announcement overnight that I missed? (shrug)

You didn't hear the news? AMC, HBO, and showtime all bought the rights to Revival and will all be putting it on the air. So not just one tv show announcement, but 3 tv shows!

Shill bids..

That's the same seller I posted about in the Walking dead forum two days ago. A walking dead #1 had 80 bids and 60+ were from the same person bidding in .50 cent and $1 increments. the a****a with (8) feedback is definitely a shill. In the past month, 82% of their bidding activity is on that seller's stuff.

derekandmarelinesawesomestore = derekandmarelinesshillingspectacular

You didn't hear the news? AMC, HBO, and showtime all bought the rights to Revival and will all be putting it on the air. So not just one tv show announcement, but 3 tv shows!

Sure.... meh

everyone says Branget is the smartest man on the boards, so if he says sell, sell. If he says it won't get any hotter, then he knows what he's talking about. I read a thread that said to listen to everything he says, learn from him, so sell those copies now because it won't get much better.

(thumbs u

Edited by krighton

lol I've already set the dvr to record them all!

Shill bids..

That's the same seller I posted about in the Walking dead forum two days ago. A walking dead #1 had 80 bids and 60+ were from the same person bidding in .50 cent and $1 increments. the a****a with (8) feedback is definitely a shill. In the past month, 82% of their bidding activity is on that seller's stuff.

derekandmarelinesawesomestore = derekandmarelinesshillingspectacular

There you go :)

everyone says Branget is the smartest man on the boards, so if he says sell, sell. If he says it won't get any hotter, then he knows what he's talking about. I read a thread that said to listen to everything he says, learn from him, so sell those copies now because it won't get much better.

(thumbs u

man speaks the truth