• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

i think mile high had them for $50, but i'd be scared to death to buy them.

Make it $100 now.

Glad I got in early! (2 days ago :D)

+1 (of course, I guess I should wait to see what they send me before I start :banana: )

yeah 30 is quite a few...but i'm guessing it will never go higher than 500...so that's a plus....

223 ToT #1 regular cover....can still get around $150 a pop for those slabbed.

Edited by krighton

16 now, Dre mentioned he had 11 sent in, not sure if those are included in the census yet, i have 2 that will be graded this week.

Just a guess. That's assuming Dre's wasn't included in the 16 count. If they were then at least 20.

Edited by krighton

yeah 30 is quite a few...but i'm guessing it will never go higher than 500...so that's a plus....

223 ToT #1 regular cover....can still get around $150 a pop for those slabbed.

How many ToT RRP's?

Dre didn't have 11 subbed at WWChicago or even 1 for that matter, as from what I can tell, and I handed quite a few of the subbed books back to customers, no one got any done on site except for me.

Dre's 11 were all accounted for in the original census and have all been sold to customers.