• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

You guys are all silly.

Just because something isn't chew and he's telling you to sell doesn't mean you should dump it.

Sorry Branget, but you can still buy me lunch again in Toronto next week.

The market is the market, no need to manipulate with opinions. If you like the book, buy it. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

If you want to risk it and speculate so be it.

Branget is not the smartest man on the boards, I'm not the smartest man on the boards either.

But I'll drop a FACT. I know of one Hollywood Producer/Director seeking the rights; I should know since I gave him the book weeks ago.

Speculate that.

Just got my 2nd prints from Midtown. 2 were decent, 1 double ripped at the top. :pullhair:

It's getting to the point where I have to order 2 of everything I want from them just to make sure I get one that isn't . doh!

Me too. Yeah, that book (sketch) didn't stay up there long. I should have bought one before now, but $80-$100 was a lot to drop on a single issue for me.

You guys are all silly.

Just because something isn't chew and he's telling you to sell doesn't mean you should dump it.

The market is the market, no need to manipulate with opinions. If you like the book, buy it. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Branget is not the smartest man on the boards, I'm not the smartest man on the boards either.

But I'll drop a FACT. I know of one Hollywood Producer/Director seeking the rights; I should know since I gave him the book weeks ago.

Speculate that.

Boom. And on that note, I have 9.8 raw copies available. $100 each :)

You guys are all silly.

Speculate that.

lol

I look forward to lunch next week but I do believe it is your turn to treat. ;)

The board is full of opinions as I am. Certainly no need to dump but why not sell for a profit?

Speculate that.

BOOM!

Who's going to be the to first to use the title on eBay: "revival #1 NM Movie & TV show coming! CGC IT! walking dead kirkman HOT!"

And I should actually sell my Chew they seem to be getting a nice price. (thumbs u

If you guys are treating Revival like I treat Chew then HOARD! HOARD!!

I think I have 4 short boxes. :insane:

Speculate that.

BOOM!

Who's going to be the to first to use the title on eBay: "revival #1 NM Movie & TV show coming! CGC IT! walking dead kirkman HOT!"

took people a solid 2 weeks to start doing that with peter panzerfaust, and that was after an official announcement.