• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Just went to my LCS. Every copy of Revival #2 they had had a MAJOR corner crease. I don't know why they didnt return them.

Tates?

Also,'doesnt it come out tomorrow?

PPF WPB. They had all there comics sitting out on the counter as they were sorting them for tomorrow and saw they had only five copies...all with bent corners...

Tates I am assuming has 50+ copies...

Edited by lostpike

Just went to my LCS. Every copy of Revival #2 they had had a MAJOR corner crease. I don't know why they didnt return them.

Tates?

Also,'doesnt it come out tomorrow?

PPF WPB. They had all there comics sitting out on the counter as they were sorting them for tomorrow and saw they had only five copies...all with bent corners...

Perfect. Since that's my LCS, i guess I'll be using that as my reader copy. :facepalm:

Perfect. Since that's my LCS, i guess I'll be using that as my reader copy. :facepalm:

Dude F that place. I've heard from multiple people now completely independent of each other, including my own experience, that the owners/workers are complete asshats.

I'm glad they got a shipment full of . Serves them right.

Edited by roastedbagel

Just read issue #2. I am very impressed. I really liked it. :grin:

I continue my theory with extra-dimensional beings and not extra-terrestrial ones. Em has really gone through some heavy shart in just two issues. Dang!

Just read issue #2. I am very impressed. I really liked it. :grin:

Can't wait! I'll pick mine up at 11am tomorrow morning and read it in the car in the parking lot.

I was looking at ebay sales tonight, looks like interest is picking back up, especially on the variants. They're going up, up up!