• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Finally came in today. And before you ask, they are all sold.

A90B965F-0ED5-4624-A29A-1BB9456EBD9E-896-0000017AADB4A63F.jpg

Woooo! One of them is mine :). I'd like the one in the second row 3rd from the left please. :grin:

I'll send you the one with the nice long crack.

Edited by BeachBum

Finally came in today. And before you ask, they are all sold.

A90B965F-0ED5-4624-A29A-1BB9456EBD9E-896-0000017AADB4A63F.jpg

Woooo! One of them is mine :). I'd like the one in the second row 3rd from the left please. :grin:

I'll send you the one with the nice long crack.

Cracked cases increase the value, right? (thumbs u

Lots of character development...I really like that we are getting to know the characters and their personalities. Exactly what a novelist would give us.

Did anyone recoginize Dana in the bar? Until the reveal I didn't see the freckles clearly. Also, I thought The Exorcist was a total d-bag.

Lots of character development...I really like that we are getting to know the characters and their personalities. Exactly what a novelist would give us.

Did anyone recoginize Dana in the bar? Until the reveal I didn't see the freckles clearly. Also, I thought The Exorcist was a total d-bag.

I agree. Lots of character development in this one but a good follow up to #1.

I didn't realize it was Dana either. I think that was the point though as she changed her appearance enough so locals wouldn't recognize her. Exorcist was a d-bag but he put that girl in her place. I was expecting an alien to pop out or something.