• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I may be able to get 6 or so (limit not imposed as yet) but am not going for 10hrs (after work).

Happy to get anyone a copy but shipping from Australia ain't cheap ($12ish).

However I can make sure you get a decent copy.

PM me if you want me to grab an extra for you.

had a friend in Michigan who is visiting later this week pick up 5 copies of #2 when she went out today just in case I had no luck.

ended up with 5 copies of #2 locally, and 4 nice copies of #1 1st print.

not quite enough to pair with the #1s we have, but pleased because I forgot to order a bunch off midtown last week before it sold out and ended up kicking myself.

my "local" LCS limited me to 5 copies. so i went elsewhere to get the rest lol

no second prints of issue #1 ANYWHERE though

Tate's didn't have any 2nd prints of #1 either, I'm really starting to believe that that is the book to get now. It seems super rare 'round these parts.

my "local" LCS limited me to 5 copies. so i went elsewhere to get the rest lol

no second prints of issue #1 ANYWHERE though

Tate's didn't have any 2nd prints of #1 either, I'm really starting to believe that that is the book to get now. It seems super rare 'round these parts.

agreed. i had a hard time finding mine

Perhaps there were no #1 2nd prints b/c your store didn't sell out prior to the order deadline? Pretty sure that's why mine didn't as I grabbed another #1 today.

Perhaps there were no #1 2nd prints b/c your store didn't sell out prior to the order deadline? Pretty sure that's why mine didn't as I grabbed another #1 today.

Possibly. But Midtown didnt have any either. Last week they only had 13 on the shelf when i got there in the afternoon

I was able to pick up a total of 7 copies of number 2 today all in immaculate condition. The shops I went to had a 2 and 3 copy limit though which was annoying. But, hey we need more fans of this book so no worries. This is the only day I have ever stopped at 4 shops in one day... SIGH lol It was fun though.

I was able to pick up a total of 7 copies of number 2 today all in immaculate condition. The shops I went to had a 2 and 3 copy limit though which was annoying. But, hey we need more fans of this book so no worries. This is the only day I have ever stopped at 4 shops in one day... SIGH lol It was fun though.

Read it, its Fantastic!

O I bet it is going to be an awesome read. I have my pile of readers next to me here. Just gotta wait for the kid to go to bed then it is TWD, Revival and Deadpool time! The only thing missing is a freaking Chew this month =(.

First store had 2 #2's and 1 1st, 2nd print. Bought all with a feeling that both #2 would be a 9.8. The 2nd print is a reader copy. The owner answered the phone and said there was another #2 issue. Glad to know someone else got a copy.

Second store had 1 #1 2nd print-say a 9.6 and the #2's were SHORTED! That will be a nice haul next week as the con ate up my funds.

The third store I requested that 4 be pulled and received no comment on a limit, so I am hoping I have 6 decent copies of #2.

Did pick up 2 decent #6 Saga copies. The others had spine issues.

Edited by wingnuts