• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I just re-read issue 2 and I am hooked. I'm curious to see what effect the aliens will have on the Revivers in th near future.

And the old man freaking out....hilarious.

I'm in for the long haul. This book has a Fables feel to it. I home Tim Seely has a long term plan cause I have a feeling this is going to be a hit.

I wasn't around when Saga came out, and now I'm having a very hard time picking up qty of #1 2nd, 3rd and 4th printings

PLENTY of 1st and 5tht printings available

I saw you were trying to buy on the buying boards. I need a 4th printing (I have two first, and one of the second, third, and fifth). If you come across one you can part with I'd like a copy too (I know for a comic collector it's like asking a tiger, "are you going to eat the rest of that zebra?")

I wasn't around when Saga came out, and now I'm having a very hard time picking up qty of #1 2nd, 3rd and 4th printings

PLENTY of 1st and 5tht printings available

I saw you were trying to buy on the buying boards. I need a 4th printing (I have two first, and one of the second, third, and fifth). If you come across one you can part with I'd like a copy too (I know for a comic collector it's like asking a tiger, "are you going to eat the rest of that zebra?")

lol great analogy. If I run across any spars, I will let you know

I was able to find 5 of each so far, but since I'm (trying to) going for 10 sets, need 5 more :/

Looks like the print run for #1 is 18,039 copies not sure if this was posted yet or not. This is combined with mutiple covers with same SRP.

If this has been posted already sorry .

Looks like the print run for #1 is 18,039 copies not sure if this was posted yet or not. This is combined with mutiple covers with same SRP.

If this has been posted already sorry .

It has been posted, but thanks for the info (some might have missed it)!

Because people have come off their Walking Dead #100 / SDCC "high" and finally read the other Image book that came out that day. They realized it was awesome and are now trying to get the variants...

Also, BeachBum didn't get any 9.9s so...people are going to pay a premium for a 9.8...