• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

lucky you didn't listen to the people that said these store editions never amount to anything.

Who said that?

if its in good condition the third eye variant is the way to go.. limited printing of 1000.. Also released a week or a week and a half before the original release.. since the convention was before the release date.. So this is technically the first one released..

Edited by Muaythai607

Because he's pointing out the ridiculousness of some of the people who stuff irrelevant keywords in their titles. I hate that mess too. It does nothing beneficial but off buyers searching for things.

I'd love to know one person who was searching Walking Dead who then ended up buying a Revival instead cause of the stupidly placed keyword.

Well I politely emailed just to get his frame of mind, he was cordial, and this was the exchange, I wanted to further it and ask why he references other books but its obvious at this point. Didn't feel like getting into an argument:

Me:

Hi there! Was looking to buy this, but was wondering what the references were for "Walking Dead", "Chew", and "99" meant? Not sure if this is some sort of variant, preview, collection, or what?

Him:

Hi - It's just references to related books. This is for one single item, Revival #2 1st printing as stated in the description: "This SINGLE item lot features Revival #2 (1st Printing)." Thanks for checking out our store! :)

Okay. I liked issue two. I'll go ahead and add it to the pull list for now. It's not my favorite but it's good enough for my four bucks. I'm kind of missing the boat if it becomes a hit though. My #1 is no way NM due to little dings, my #2 has some sort of on the cover that I only noticed when the light hit it just right.

I e-mail sellers tfor specificaitons on packaging.. they neglet to tape it in center of the dam carboard to prevent it from shiffting.. Now I have two # 1's with non color breaking creases at the bottom left corner of book.. dammit.. I really getting sick of this.. they would of been two 9.8's if it wasn't for bad packing.. ONCE AGAIN.. this happens.. Its getting really annoying how i have to hold these peoples hands every single step of the way to pack a comic book properly.. Its quite annoying sending countless e-mails to determine if they will properly ship it.. If i don't do this sometimes, it will arrive inside a cereal box, envelope, or multiple spine bends due to it being able to go inside the mailbox..

Edited by Muaythai607