• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

The idea of paying anything above cover price for a 2nd or subsequent print is the strangest thing that has happened to the hobby in the past 5-10 years.

seems that the later printings are harder to find in quantity. ive been trying to find some (5+ copies of each) SAGA #1 2nd, 3rd and 4th prints, with no luck.

If you were willing to pay, say, $10-15/each, you'd have no problems finding these.

The idea of paying anything above cover price for a 2nd or subsequent print is the strangest thing that has happened to the hobby in the past 5-10 years.

seems that the later printings are harder to find in quantity. ive been trying to find some (5+ copies of each) SAGA #1 2nd, 3rd and 4th prints, with no luck.

If you were willing to pay, say, $10-15/each, you'd have no problems finding these.

Oh? Are you offering? :)

Where?? I need a 4th print.

Oh? Are you offering? :)

Come on man.... let me get in on one of those 4th prints (and the tiger gnashes his teeth as he guards the zebra).

Where?? I need a 4th print.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0085M7G1G/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

and

https://www.g-mart.com/scripts/store.cgi?context_change=2%25N0220823%2520%25N01%25203%25202%25N02201297648&i=8663

Edited by mschmidt

I snagged 3 copies of #1 1st today, and 1 #2, all in 9.4 or better. Seems that the 2nd print of #1 is much scarcer and selling well. I don' think I've seen one in person, then again I'm not in the shops like I used to be.

I snagged 3 copies of #1 1st today, and 1 #2, all in 9.4 or better. Seems that the 2nd print of #1 is much scarcer and selling well. I don' think I've seen one in person, then again I'm not in the shops like I used to be.

from what i've seen on ebay, #1 2nd print isn't fetching enough to make it worth buying multiple copies, tho i did buy 1 copy.