• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Why not get it from Tates? You got duped by Peggy and you deserve it.

Also, when will Revival be added to the Registry? I never really cared about that thing, but I actually have a good collection going.

I saw it was requested...gemma nerds to get on that stat! :D

Edited by roastedbagel

Cause I live an hour north of Tates and the cost of gas to drive down there is 4x the cost of shipping.

Unless you plan on getting some 9.9's, you don't need to worry about the registry.

You should submit your most recent purchase and start a registry collection for lowest grade. You'd have a good set actually. :slapfight:

Cause I live an hour north of Tates and the cost of gas to drive down there is 4x the cost of shipping.

Unless you plan on getting some 9.9's, you don't need to worry about the registry.

Or you could just do a group pick up for all of us up here and save us the gas :P

Or you could just do a group pick up for all of us up here and save us the gas :P

I don't even mind doing that.