• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I finally read issues 1-4 and it was a lot better than I expected. I have been reading this thread for a while and I must admit I felt a lot of the hype was from people who owned 20 copies of issue 1 and wanted to keep building it up. Man was i wrong. Great art and a smooth story have me eagerly waiting for issue 5. If you are on the fence, I say go for it and pick up on the series.

I read this and I like it. This is fun and takes you on an adventure. You care about the characters.

This book to me has a good future.

This book would translate well into future videogames,action figures,tv shows and movies.

So this now has the official seal of approval from the ComicConnoisseur.

(thumbs u

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

Is there a link to where this is known about? I know there is some speculation regards a picture seemingly split into 12 that people felt were going to be 12 separate variants.However, I had not heard anything concrete regards it being reprints of 1-5 and the 6-12 TBH IMO that would be crazy.I figured if it was to be 12 variants it would be starting with issue 6 in January, or possibly 5.

I guess what I am asking is what makes you so sure it will be 12 variants starting with reprints of 1 through 4 and then continuing to 12 (shrug)

I finally read issues 1-4 and it was a lot better than I expected. I have been reading this thread for a while and I must admit I felt a lot of the hype was from people who owned 20 copies of issue 1 and wanted to keep building it up. Man was i wrong. Great art and a smooth story have me eagerly waiting for issue 5. If you are on the fence, I say go for it and pick up on the series.

I read this and I like it. This is fun and takes you on an adventure. You care about the characters.

This book to me has a good future.

This book would translate well into future videogames,action figures,tv shows and movies.

So this now has the official seal of approval from the ComicConnoisseur.

(thumbs u

Its about time welcome to the fold.

Starting with 6 seems to make most sense, since the first 5 issues are coming in the TPB. Also, 5 is out next week and Larry has announced the Phantom Variants for next week already.

I just don't see the sense in revisiting the first 5 with belated variants.

Starting with 6 seems to make most sense, since the first 5 issues are coming in the TPB. Also, 5 is out next week and Larry has announced the Phantom Variants for next week already.

I just don't see the sense in revisiting the first 5 with belated variants.

it'll happen because i collect this book

Image Comics has added five new titles to its “Image Firsts” line, printings of first issues of the independent publisher’s most popular titles that sell for only $1.00. The Image Firsts editions of the phenomenally popular FATALE, SAGA, THE MANHATTAN PROJECTS, THIEF OF THIEVES, and REVIVAL will arrive in stores on December 12. In addition, new printings of the Image Firsts editions of THE WALKING DEAD and CHEW will be in stores on the same day.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Image Comics has added five new titles to its “Image Firsts” line, printings of first issues of the independent publisher’s most popular titles that sell for only $1.00. The Image Firsts editions of the phenomenally popular FATALE, SAGA, THE MANHATTAN PROJECTS, THIEF OF THIEVES, and REVIVAL will arrive in stores on December 12. In addition, new printings of the Image Firsts editions of THE WALKING DEAD and CHEW will be in stores on the same day.

Anyone know where I can preorder some of these online? I'd like to have some of these just to give away to friends (spread the word).

Edited by ItsJustRyan

Anyone know where I can preorder some of these online? I'd like to have some of these just to give away to friends (spread the word).

+1

Would love to have the cover to the TPB as 8x11 or 11x17 I could hang and get signed its awesome.

Is that Cover the same as the poster I've seen on the boards a while back that someone posted? Think its a 11x17 poster

Yep :)

BC0E22F0-C952-449F-A25D-D0E87D1391B0-17853-0000131CDF25D2F1.jpg

It's a pity that i am unlikely to meet the guys at a con anytime time soon as I would love one of these.

Would love to have the cover to the TPB as 8x11 or 11x17 I could hang and get signed its awesome.

Is that Cover the same as the poster I've seen on the boards a while back that someone posted? Think its a 11x17 poster

Yep :)

BC0E22F0-C952-449F-A25D-D0E87D1391B0-17853-0000131CDF25D2F1.jpg

It's a pity that i am unlikely to meet the guys at a con anytime time soon as I would love one of these.

Next time one of us is going to show where they are going to be there give a holler in this thread. I can imagine there are several of us that would like a copy of that poster. I think its the best cover I have seen so far and prolly the best one this year.