• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Ya sorry guys. The books went fast. One of the other stores said they had their copies pulled and sold online it was in that much demand.

Though if anyone would be interested I can get you future copies of #2, 3, and so on if you want. Just hit me up with what you want and I'll check to see how many I can add to my pull list.

I just dived into this title with issue 6 and I'm lost. I do have a Revival #1 (1st printing) coming from a boardie and I purchased a few of the Image Firsts version so I'll read that and hopefully I'll understand what's going on but I enjoyed it and looking forward to picking up 2-5 now.

I just dived into this title with issue 6 and I'm lost. I do have a Revival #1 (1st printing) coming from a boardie and I purchased a few of the Image Firsts version so I'll read that and hopefully I'll understand what's going on but I enjoyed it and looking forward to picking up 2-5 now.

Trade is out - I would have sent you mine but I already forwarded it on... check amazon paperback tradeins - it is a terrific read...