• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I just dived into this title with issue 6 and I'm lost. I do have a Revival #1 (1st printing) coming from a boardie and I purchased a few of the Image Firsts version so I'll read that and hopefully I'll understand what's going on but I enjoyed it and looking forward to picking up 2-5 now.

Trade is out - I would have sent you mine but I already forwarded it on... check amazon paperback tradeins - it is a terrific read...

Should I pick up the Revival Vol 1 - Ex Libris Challengers to play catch up or just the trade?

I just dived into this title with issue 6 and I'm lost. I do have a Revival #1 (1st printing) coming from a boardie and I purchased a few of the Image Firsts version so I'll read that and hopefully I'll understand what's going on but I enjoyed it and looking forward to picking up 2-5 now.

Trade is out - I would have sent you mine but I already forwarded it on... check amazon paperback tradeins - it is a terrific read...

Should I pick up the Revival Vol 1 - Ex Libris Challengers to play catch up or just the trade?

I picked up the challengers for $12

And it came with a sweet numbered print that I can't waitTo frame!!

734A561C-8732-4813-A244-5188DAA361CC-21931-00000DB4D39ACB72_zps8f2ae46a.jpg

That is nice!! Just don't use a frame with cheap glass!! I'm on an autograph forum and I can't tell you how many people did this and the print and/or autograph(s) fade and/or ruin!!

That is nice!! Just don't use a frame with cheap glass!! I'm on an autograph forum and I can't tell you how many people did this and the print and/or autograph(s) fade and/or ruin!!

Thanks for the tip!

Loved issue #6, this series is developing really really well. Still more questions than answers for my liking but I am enjoying the ride more than enough to be patient. IMO the art in this book took the series to a higher level, Norton really is getting better at drawing the series and I can't say how much I love the cover :cloud9:

Yeah, I just went back in a bought a bunch of back issues - and second and third prints ( mostly because I love the cover differences - but the new cover is beautiful. Can't wait to read... I'm having a ducks/one basket issue

Just got my phantom variants for 1 and 2 from gramham crackers, have to say I'm digging the covers

I'm waiting on a Phantom #1 from them as well. (thumbs u It will be my first time reading the series... looking forward to seeing what the buzz is about.

>> Just got my phantom variants for 1 and 2 from gramham crackers, have to say I'm digging the covers. <<

The Phantom's released this week were for #1 & #6

#2 & #7 are next month.

Yep. Then #3 & #8

Ect..

good to see you Larry, and looks like the revival covers are doing well :)