• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Wow, hit the derail button and bail. I don't think it's that off topic, discussing sales of Revival on Ebay or the forum.

But, it looks like you gave up on the discussion.

Plus, you've only been here since September, you couldn't have annoyed me too bad in the past.

Sarcastic cheers back to you.

Wow, hit the derail button and bail. I don't think it's that off topic, discussing sales of Revival on Ebay or the forum.

Plus, you've only been here since September, you couldn't have annoyed me too bad in the past.

I have no problem with you and have no idea why you centered me out before. I just dont want to have a debate on the revival thread. I can find the post for you if you want, and send it to you.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=249129&Number=6311087#Post6311087

never even spoken to you before, and you said that. Then in this thread, you speak back handed about my sales thread, and ask a rhetorical question like its serious.

Dont know you, have no issue with you, just want to get back on to the revival talk. I am quite happy revival is seeing some upward movement. Maybe my books will sell here instead of on ebay if the price keeps climbing :grin:

That's what message boards are for, debate and discussioin but it's cool. I think we both made our points.

I'll repeat and say I didn't mean anything personal.

And, I'd love to see my more than likely heinous post directed at you.

I have no problem with you and have no idea why you centered me out before. I just dont want to have a debate on the revival thread. I can find the post for you if you want, and send it to you.

:popcorn:

Where's larry? All we need is a phantom variant debate and we'll have this thread locked in no time. :baiting:

Since you asked every so nicely, ThoseBackPages; here goes a small glimpse into my Hoard; hence, my screen name :sumo:

R_H

Hey RH... if you ever want to sell one of those #2 9.9 (or trade)... please knock on my door. :grin:

Get in line Ryan :baiting:

Ugh. There's no reason for a lock.

I just wanted to have the discussion about the forum selling vs. ebay.

I did not attack anyone.

:pullhair:

my misunderstanding then, I am happy to discuss that. Given the other post you made (which i linked, scroll back), and the fact that this one seem condescending and against my sales thread personally, you can understand maybe my confusion.

I do agree, that the people here are in the market for a different thing. They will pay for hot books, but want deals on things that arent super hot right now.

I love my Revival books, and am not happy to be selling some of them. That being said, I am keeping a sketch 9.8, and a set of 1st print 9.8s. Need to refocus on other things.

The one positive for sellers here is you don't have to pay a percentage of sales to a host. I purchased Revival 1-4 for $40 on the boards while one ended on eBay for $46. The seller on eBay had to pay eBay about $4.59 in just eBay fees (final sale fee) not to mention if he/she had already maxed out on their monthly free 50 listings, pay with PayPal and then there's that fee too. At least sellers on here only have to deal with the one fee.

Since you asked every so nicely, ThoseBackPages; here goes a small glimpse into my Hoard; hence, my screen name :sumo:

R_H

Hey RH... if you ever want to sell one of those #2 9.9 (or trade)... please knock on my door. :grin:

Get in line Ryan :baiting:

I called dibs first Gary :grin:

The one positive for sellers here is you don't have to pay a percentage of sales to a host. I purchased Revival 1-4 for $40 on the boards while one ended on eBay for $46. The seller on eBay had to pay eBay about $4.59 in just eBay fees (final sale fee) not to mention if he/she had already maxed out on their monthly free 50 listings, pay with PayPal and then there's that fee too. At least sellers on here only have to deal with the one fee.

+10

Didn't know that there was a lot of drama over on these boards. :blahblah:

R_H

noob lollol

Not a noob as I was being facetious... :jokealert: for sure Ryan has 1st dibs now after this noob comment lol

G

lol

I wasn't being serious but you don't have to be long to realise this place is full of drama lol Ryan doesn't need the 9.9 he already has a #1 9.9 :baiting:

Edited by gaz2810i